Chapter-19

Writer's p.o.v...

"Acha Nadini I forgot to tell you one thing, ki dad will also be coming." Manik said changing the pose.

"Kab aa rha hai dad" Nandini said absent mindedly.

"Obviously aj hi na. Infact he would be here any moment." Manik said mockingly.

"Manik listen I need to leave right now. All the best for your performance. Will see you on the stage." Nandini left hurriedly passing a smile to the media.

"Nandini...where are you going" Nandini left before even Manik could complete his sentence.

Nandini ran in search of Naksh. "Have you seen Naksh?"Nandini asked a passer by. Seeing that person's expression, realization hit Nandini. "I mean Myrah." Myrah was a famous kid by now. People knew her by face as well as name. The reason behind her being popular was not only because of her star parents but also because she doing well in music.

"Ya...wo us taraf gai hai" the person showed her the directions.  Nandini knew that Myrah was a responsible girl she won't leave Naksh alone.

"Thank you" Nandini said and left hurriedly.

##

"I heard that you love to have ice-cream." Naksh asked Myrah in a brotherly tone.

"Ya I do but I don't have much of it as it will spoil my voice which I can't afford."Myrah said sadly.

"But why?" Naksh asked innocently.

"Kya tum humesha sa stupid tha ki aj ban gaya ho?" Myrah said mockingly lifting her mood.

"Excuce me." Naksh said and stood in front of Myrah folding his hands to his chest making Myrah stop.

"What excuse me ha.. mena kuch galat thori na  kha...you are stupid because you even don't know that a singer should not eat a lot of ice-cream because it will spoil their voice." Myrah said  and move to the left and started walking again.

"I never knew." Naksh said and went near Myrah.

" How would you know also...ach leave it.... come I will introduce you to everyone"Myrah was about to pull Naksh's hand when Nandini came and stoped her.

"Myrah abhi he needs to leave I will take you once again to and that time you can spend as much as time you want to." Nandini said sweetly yet hurriedly.

"Mumma  but I want him to see papa's performance and enjoy...even I am enjoying right now with him" Myrah said in a convincing tone.

"Myrah I said na that he needs to go right now means right now...acha I promise to take you to him within this month only mumma promise." Nandini said irritatingly.

"Mumma please" Myrah was not in a mood to give up...infact now she was turning slowly into her angry mood but was trying her best to control it. Whereas Naksh was standing at the side and watching his mumma and sister fighting.

"Myrah enough is enough." Nandini shouted...the realisation hit her "I am sorry"  Nandini said and bent down on her knees to Myrah's level. " Myrah try to understand baby I said na I will take you to him and you both spend as much of time you want." Myrah was not affected by anything after all she was a stubborn girl of a stubborn dad.

"But I want him right now with me" Nandini was tired fighting with her she needed some idea. She started looking here and there to fetch an idea....and finnaly the wait was over.

"Acha Myrah you know that your Dadu is coming to watch the performance" the love Myrah had for her dadu was unconditional and above all. The way she loves her parents, the same way she loves her dadu.

"Mumma are you serious" Myrah's happiness had no bounds but she just wanted to be sure.

"Why would I joke...infact he must have reached also" Myrah ran to her dadu before Nandini could even complete.

"Chala" Nandini stood up and held Naksh's hand and left. Naksh did not asked anything. This was the trust stared between him and his mother, his world.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆