Chapter -14

Nandini's p.o.v...

I was enjoying their fight to the core. When we and Mani first time met we also had the same sort of fight, how cute it was! And eventually fell in love with each. I still have goosebumps thinking about our journey.

My chain of thoughts broke when both of them shouted together. Oh, got damn Naksh called me mumma in front of Myrah, aiyyappa please help me you know na I am not doing this for myself just doing it for my babies please aiyyappa. I did my small little prayer.

" Hey listen you little boy why are you addressing my mumma as yours, she is only my mumma and not yours." Myrah said. I must say both father and daughter are very possessive about me, they can fight with me the whole time but are possessive like hell. Nandini Malhotra stop giving comments and do some or else you will be gone, my mind mocked.

"I am addressing her as my mumma because...." Naksh was about to open up my secret. He indeed is mine and Manik's son and twin brother of Myrah but I can't afford anyone to know about this not even Manik. Because I tell anyone he will be killed and I can not afford to lose my baby.

I cut him in between and gestured him to stop talking. "He is saying me mumma by mistake Myrah."

"But mumma koi kisi or ki mumma ko apni mumma bhoul sa bhi kasa bol sakta hai"

"Myrah sometimes asa ho jata hai it's ok, acha Naksh please call Asha didi." I asked Naksh to go because what I was going to tell Myrah was firstly a lie and secondly no one o this world would like to listen that whether be it a truth or a lie.

"Myrah I said so because uski mumma nahi hai , she passed away when he was born isley I allow him to call me mumma at times"

"MUMMA then you should have told me before he must have felt so bad" Myrah said with a tinge of guilt. She acts like she is emotionless but the reality is that she is a cry baby.

"Sorry. Acha listen you sit here and I will just see why is Naksh taking so much time."

"MUMMA listen." I was about leave when Myrah called me.

"Ha bolo Myrah" I said making my body straight.

"Can we please take Naksh with us to dad's concert please" Myrah said "Please mumma don't say no" Myrah said before I could even say anything, maybe see had an intuition that I was going to say no.

"Myrah I will think about it and tell you in a while, and don't you dare to say another word about this to me." I said in a stern tone. In which I miserably fail. Because if once Myrah starts with pleases and all no one can afford to say no, because firstly she is a stubborn head and secondly she has the same charming personality like Manik. And if someone has these two personality traits together, it is though to handle. So I had no option rather than to say her to stop.

I went to Naksh. "Naksh baby come here." I said and knelt down to his height for I badly needed a hug from him. I gave stretched my arms and he hopped into my arms as he was also desperately waiting for the same. "Baby haven't you forgotten something" I said breaking the hug.

" No mumma apparently not"

" Baby remember that I told you that we have to play a game in which you will not call me mumma in front of anyone else" as soon as I finished it Naksh slapped his forehead, did I not say he is a ditto copy of me.

"Mumma I am sorry it just slipped of my mind I promis that I won't do that again" he said making me guilty of what I was going to do. It is highly wrong to tell a child not to call his mumma, mumma in front of the whole world but I had no option. Please forgive me aiyyappa for whatever I am doing.

##