1

[3rd person POV]

Seuljin came home as usual, walked alone in the dark without switched on the light. She didn't need to switch on the light because she knew where to go. She has been living here for 5 years, alone. She didn't have time to have fun neither date. The only things that accompanied her were books, chemical substances and drugs. Pharmacy was her second home.

She went to her mini bar where all wines and beers were there. She switched on the light there. Usually she will have two glasses of beer before she went to sleep. She did know that alcohols are not good for her since she had been working in medical line. But who cares?

     "It feels so empty. Should I have a roommate?"

She said while watching her dark living room. After having two glasses, she drank a glass of water before she went to bedroom. She changed her clothes into night gown and brushed her teeth before she slammed herself on bed. Not long after she fell asleep.

----

[3rd person POV]

     "Hyung, hyung, wake up. We'll be late for practice."

Jungkook shook Namjoon's body for nth time. Eyy, it's so frustrating to wake this heavy sleeper!!! Namjoon's hand was seen to be on air insisted to not wake up.

     "Eyy, hyung! We'll be late!!! Seokjin hyung!!!" He groaned.

     "What's wrong? Hey, Namjoon! You stupid kid, wake up! Hey idiot!"

Seokjin who just entered the room shared by Namjoon and Jungkook went to Namjoon. He kicked the younger's leg until he woke up. Namjoon sit with half asleep trying to open his eyes.

     "Seokjin hyung, you're so noisy." He said while scratching behind his ears.

     "How can I'm not noisy when we're late already. This kid... Faster! Take your bath." Seokjin pulled Namjoon's hand to make him left his bed.

---

     "Namjoon-ah" Their manager called him during their break.

     "Ne, hyung-nim?" He walked to looked at their manager.

     "Lately, you're being late. The members also become late because of you. Don't you feel pity with them?"

     "I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. I don't usually wake up late."

     "It's okay. You should try to wake up early. Or maybe you should find a house that is near to studio. I'm not going to ask you to leave the dorm. You know what I mean."

     "I understand."

     "Okay, break ends! Let's continue!"

Namjoon walked to the middle of the dance room to continue the dance practice. He kept thinking what should he do. He felt pity to his members too. Should I find a house near to this building?