BTS&Seuljin: WINGS TOUR IN JAPAN 2

(Namjoon's POV)

I wrapped my arms around Seuljin's waist from behind. She's so warm. She broke the hug and turned around. She switched off the main light making the room become dark. Only the table lamp on the bedside table glowed. She encircled her arms around my neck, pulling me into kiss. I kissed her back, leading her to bed. We tossed ourselves on the bed with her beneath me. I support my weight with my hands either side of her face.

This time our kiss were not the usual hot and steamy kiss. It was more to sweet, passionate and playful kiss. I smiled into kiss, pulled my lips away from her. She smiled widely.

     "Am I a good girlfriend? I take a week leave from my work only for you, you know that?" She asked.

I chuckled. So cute. "Not good." She frowned. I continued, "But the best girlfriend ever."

     "I must be crazy. I never had a long break from my work. What kind of love spell you give to me?"

     "Indestructible love spell. Even me, the God of Destruction wouldn't be able to break it."

     "Oh God, so cheesy. Such a fortunate the members are not here right now."

I actually can see my grave if they hear this. They don't really like my cheesy line. Let's just say they are so cheesy greasy awful pickup line that everyone want to kill me right after hearing that. But still Yoongi hyung's last rap line in Miss Right was the strongest cheesy line. I almost puked when we were finalizing the song. We changed our position with Seuljin laid above me

     "That's why they left. Because they know this will happen which is right now." I replied, tug her hair strands to the back of her ear.

     "About last night conversation... Err... Do you really mean it?" She asked.

     "About what?"

     "Err... About blowjob? I'm not used with that, you know."

     "As much as I want it happened, I never force you for doing that. I don't care about that. The only thing I care about is you, yourself and your pleasure. Don't think about it."

Seul blushed, hiding her face on my chest. She hugged me tightly. "This is why I love you so much. You always care about me." She cocked her head. "And you, always remember. I do care about you too."

She pecked at every places on my face. I giggled watching her cuteness. Sometimes I always have this thought. Do I deserve her overflowing love to me? It feels like she loves me more than I love her. And of course I love her so much. A peck on my lips made me back to reality.

     "What were you thinking?" She hummed at the end of her question. She stared at my eyes with her wide round eyes.

I smiled. "I was thinking why I have a girlfriend that loves me so much. Sometimes I always think do I deserve your love."

     "You deserve everything, my dear. I love you so damn much, you know."

     "I guess, you're definitely madly in love with me. And I'm glad having you as my girlfriend who is pharmacist and always do what I want."

     "Do what you want?" Seul scoffed. She poked where my left deep dimple shown. "If you're talking about fucking, making love or whatever, that's what we want. I've never been forced to do it. Even though how much I resist you, my body never lie to you."

     "Yeah, after all we're at that age."

     "And... My body now miss your touch." She purred at my ear before she tugged lightly my earlobe with her teeth.