22

Wait, are his eyes hazel or what? But still, he looked so cute and attractive here ❤❤

-----------------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

I watched her sitting at the edge of her bath tub. What she wears tonight is so seducing. She only wears loose white shirt with satin material and red lace bra with matching thong. Her first two buttons was unbuttoned, revealing her cleavage. I walked to her, taking off my black hoodie and shorts leaving them on the floor. I wrapped her waist with my hands.

     "J-Joon-ah, what are you trying to do? Go take your bath. I adjust the water." She mumbled while trying to take my hands off from her waist.

     "Take bath with me." I whispered to her ear.

She sighed, "okay. But you sit there, I sit here. Don't come near to me."

     "I can't promise that. Just kidding, I wouldn't approach you."

She proceeded to sit at the left side of the tub while I sit at the right side. She scrubbed her body with shower sponge at her neck. Her eyes were sparkling as she still has tears on it.

     "Are you feeling better now?" She asked with voice that only us can hear.

     "Yes. It feels warm." I answered.

     "Good to hear that."

     "If you feel uncomfortable, I'll turn around. You can scrub your body." I turned around, facing the wall.

Am I being too fast? First, makeout session. Then, take a bath together? I don't have any intention to make her feel uncomfortable. This is too awkward, she's not Seul I used to know. Look at her, she's vulnerable, fragile and weak. Unlike her oldself, being savage 25/8. I was so happy seeing her worried about me. I never see her cry hardly. I feel someone scrubbing my back.

     "Joon-ah. You should scrub your body thrice a week. If oils blocked in the skin, you might get pimple on your body." She mumbled while her hand keep scrubbing my back with shower sponge.

     "I know, guys don't usually scrub. But you have to. See, you have dirt and dead skin cells."

I stopped her hand movement as her hand reached my shoulder. I turned around, looking at her. Her face was flushed, I don't know if it's because she's crying or this water seems hot for us. We were staring each other's eyes for a long time. She cleared her throat before she continued scrubbing my chest, not even looking at my face.

     "What happened to you, Seul-ah? You're not the Seul I used to know. Even though it's just for four months." I asked her, brought my hand to her face. My thumb caressing her cheek softly.

     "Nothing happened. I'm still Seul. I just feel tired. That's it."

I pulled her, making her straddling my lap. "Don't lie to me. I saw many cans of beer in the dustbin. You don't drink during workdays."

     "I'm heavy drinker, Joon. I'm still same."

     "Half dozen for a day? That's not normal to you. You always clear your dustbin everyday. I know."

She stopped scrubbing, throwing the shower sponge hardly into bath tub. She snickered while wiping her tears. "Now what? You're lecturing me? You don't even visit me here neither my pharmacy. You just text me or call me. You don't even know how I looked for past three months. I know we're just friends and housemates. But, at least try to visit me! Like Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa and Jin oppa did."

     "They did visit you?"

     "Yes. Maybe not for a long time and not always. But they came when it's lunch. Right on time, they come when my workers have their lunch outside. You know how much I miss...my friend? Forget it."