39

I love War of Hormone's concept photo. And of course, Namjoon is the sexiest one hehehe. Btw, Namjoon told us that he watched Blue is The Warmest Color. The lesbian movie. Guess what? Yeah, I watched it. And I swear I really have to cleanse my eyes with holy water. French movie definitely something. How can Namjoon able to watch it for 3 hours? Did he got turn on?!!! Even tho it's really erotic, the ending is quite... sad? I watch it without subtitle like I understand the language 😑😑. I can guess what are they trying to say. Maybe I should search it again.

----------------------------

(Yoongi's POV)

     "Yoongi oppa, what's wrong? You seemed like you saw a ghost."

     "No, no."

     "Joon tell me that you met Kang Jisoo. How she looked like?"

     "Umm... She's really beautiful."

     "Wah, I wonder when will I meet her in person. You're so lucky."

I took a long time to answer her question about how she looked like. If only you know she's beautiful just like you. I sighed. I should start writing for next album. Stop thinking about her, goddamn it!

I took a notebook on my table. I started to write whatever comes into my mind.

(Time skip)

     "Yoongi-ah, you look stressed." I turned to my right. I looked at Jin hyung who already looked at me.

     "Am I?" He hummed in response. "I know we should release next album. But you don't need to rush things out. We still have next stop for our tour. You don't have to force yourself. We're all here to help you writing the lyrics."

I bite my inner cheek, digesting hyung's words. I smiled, "Thanks, Jin hyung."

Jin hyung just smiled. Should I tell him about this? If I don't tell him, I might lose my focus. I get up and walked to his bed. I sit on the edge of his bed. I watched him with his phone. "What's wrong?" He asked with his eyes still on his phone.

     "Hyung, I want to tell you something. I think I can't handle it anymore. I can't focus on my writing."

He put his phone on his bed. "What is it?"

     "Well... Remember the incident in Bangkok?"

     "Yes, I heard you talked to this girl. The girl you bumped into before right?"

     "Yes. Seuljin did mention about her dead twin. The girl I met look exactly the same like Seuljin."

     "Eyy, it's impossible to have a person that look exactly the same. Unless they are twins. Wait, you said she had a twin?"

     "That's what I thought. Yes, she had a twin, Seulmin. Identical twins but she's dead already."

     "If identical twins, yes. The possibilities to look identical is high. If it's doppelganger, it's impossible. I believe everyone has their own doppelganger. But they wouldn't look exactly same like them. You have it too, right? Woozi from Seventeen."