33

Sorry for the late update. I have a problem with one of my roommate which spoiled my mood for this whole week and also affect my mood to write. We'll move to another house and we splitted into 6 - 3. I'm one of the 6. Just a little misunderstanding at first, but everything turns well since we didn't want the situation become worse. I still talk to the other two from the 3.

However, this human being from the 3 members made this issue became bigger issue like we tried to get rid of her from this house. She doesn't talk to 6 of us (only one she talks to since she thinks she's okay with her). I'm her roommate for the time being and she didn't talk to me since then. Even now. Fuck her, I have nothing to lose if she doesn't want to talk to me for the rest semesters. Sick bitch, pathetic! _|_

--------------------------------------------

(Yoongi's POV)

I guess I have to forget this feelings. Seuljin seems happy with Namjoon now. I don't want to fight with Namjoon just because she's his girlfriend. We've been living together for 7 years. I watched Namjoon came to Seuljin who fell asleep, put her coat that she took off earlier covered her body.

     "Yoongi hyung, are you okay?" I turned around, looking at Hoseok.

     "Hmm... I'm fine." I answered with blank stare.

     "Let's clean ourselves first."

     "Let's go."

I walked with Hoseok to the shower room with our things in the bag. This time I don't know why we're going to another shower room that we don't really use. Hoseok brought me here and it felt so weird. We went to our cubicle. I discarded my clothes, turned on the shower.

     "Hyung, do you like Seuljin?" asked Hoseok from other cubicle.

I knew it. There must be a reason he brought me here. We don't usually use this washroom. I bit my bottom lip, not answering the question.

     "Hyung, just answer me. Tell me everything." He questioned again.

     "Arasseo, arasseo. I like her. How do you know?" I answered.

     "I knew it. Since when?"

     "Quite long. I'm asking you. How do you know?"

     "I saw the way you look at her, hyung. Like just now, you looked at her with sorrowful in your eyes. Are you really hurt?"

     "It's a lie if I said it doesn't hurt me. Of course, it hurts me a lot. But I never hate them. Me and Namjoon have been together for 7 years, I wouldn't hate him because of Seuljin. As for Seuljin, we can't force someone to like us. Maybe she's not the right girl for me."

It became quiet since we cleaned ourselves. We left the cubicle at the same time with clean clothes. Hoseok pulled me into his embrace.

     "Hyung-ah, just cry as much as you want. I can feel how do you feel right now. It's okay to fall in love with wrong person. Maybe you can meet someone who's just same like you." He murmured on my ears, making tears started to form.

     "Thank you for everything, Hoseok. It'll be better if that girl is just like you." I sobbed silently. "If she's just like me, maybe I can't handle it. I'm lazy person, the only thing I want to do is just laying on my bed." I broke the hug, stare at Hoseok's face.

     "Tch, you're the most hardworking person, hyung. Don't cry, okay. You have Hobi~ Hobi don't want to see our swag hyung crying~"

I laughed hearing Hoseok's disgusting aegyo. Honestly his aegyo is not disgusting, it's just his aegyo is too hopeful and I don't know how to react to it. Hoseok wiped my tears near to my eyes before he brought his hand around my shoulder.