23

His iPhone cases makes me want them. I love his Ryan case. ❤❤

I re-write the scene where they watched that rated movie to let you guys know about it.

-------------------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

The image of me and Joon were making out last night in the bathroom and on this bed kept replaying in my mind. I cupped my cheeks hardly while shaking my head. Dang, I'm too overreacting though. It's not a new thing. You've reached the second base anyway since that night.

I told Yoongi oppa about that night. But not fully complete. Why would I tell the whole story? I don't have courage to tell anybody including omma and Seungjoon oppa because they'll be the only person who enjoyed and excited about them. Like I wouldn't getting laid at all. I rolled my eyes.

-flashback-

We ate our dinner early, so we decided to watch English movie. Just list them, I have everything including the rated one and Barbie. I used to download them since I lived in New Zealand and here. And thanks to Seungjoon oppa, he managed to download a lot of movies in midst of his business at work.

     "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him while I connect my external hard disk to my laptop which already have connected to my television.

     "Anything, I don't mind."

     "Me neither."

     "Fine, I have a movie I want to watch."

Shit, why he grinned like a pedophile? I went back to the couch. 2 packs of beer already on the table with a bowl of popcorn. He went in front of my laptop. I just look at the tv screen. The movie started, Namjoon sit beside me.

     "What are we going to watch actually?" I asked him while munching the popcorn.

     "Something that I really want to watch." He just grinned while taking the popcorn

     "What is it?"

     "Just look at the screen."

That's strange. I let out a can of beer from the pack and opened it. I drank while looking at the screen. I swear I almost choked on my beer when I saw the title of the movie. 50 Shades of Grey appeared right after that cloud thingy.

For fuck sake, what's wrong with him? I don't really remember when I downloaded it. Wait, I asked Seungjoon oppa to transfer all the movie and English sitcom for the entire year 2015. Eyy this asshole. I smacked his head with another hand.

     "You fucker. You want to watch 50 Shades of Grey with me?" I asked while I punched his shoulder many times.

     "Babe, I thought you're open-minded. Watch this movie together with you seems fine to me." He brought his hand around my shoulder making our bodies close to each other.

     "Fine, don't touch me."

     "Aww, I want to cuddle with you."

Eww, his aegyo... "Fine. I don't know what you've done to me until I can't decline your ridiculous request."

Again, he just grinned like a stupid person. We continued watching the movie. I just watched it blankly when the intense scene appear. I don't even give a glance at him. Because anything can happened if we look at each other. Want to know why? Because I started to feel the sexual tension.

I kept hearing Namjoon whimpering beside me. I glanced at him without moving my head. He mumbled something that I expect he would say it without conscious.

     "That's hot. I want to do her real good."

WAIT, IS HE IMAGINING CHRISTIAN GREY AND ANASTASIA WERE US?! I don't know how I looked right now. I'm really shocked. Okay, that's so awkward. The idea to watch this movie together is so wrong. The idea to wear sweat pants also sooooo wrong. I noticed his hand already rested on my thigh, rubbing it slowly. I covered my mouth, muffled the soft moans. I cleared my throat.

     "What do you think you're doing?" I glared at him.

Without answering, he gave a peck on my lips while staring into my eyes with half-hooded eyes. I dazed for a while with my lips parted.

This.sight.of.him.is.hella.attractive. He brought his hand behind my neck. I closed my eyes as he landed his on mine. His tongue explored my wet cavern, making me moaned into rough kiss.

     "Baby, I want to touch you so much." He traced his fingers on my jawline, went down to neck, collarbone, clothed breasts. "Please let me. Fucking you can be waited. I want you so bad."

     "Joon-ah." I whimpered.

He pushed me, making me laid on the couch, beneath him. He smashed his lips against mine with his hand traced circles on my waist. I shivered with his touch, whimpers and moans slipped out from mouth.

     "Baby girl, don't moan. You make me want you more." He whispered on my ear before he started sucking and biting my sweet spot.

Just mark me, baby boy.

I bit my lips, keep the urge to let out moans as his another hand reached underneath my t-shirt. He pulled up the shirt until below my neck, revealing my bare stomach. He gave butterfly kisses, going up to my chest.

Loud moans left my mouth as he started to rub my clothed slit up and down slowly. He slipped aside my panties, touch them for real. He moved his two fingers up and down there.

     "Babe, you're so wet for me. I like it." He brought his fingers coated with my wetness to his mouth and sucked them. I watched him. "You want to taste yourself?" He asked.

Without waiting for my answer, he brought his lips on mine. His tongue met mine, fought for dominance. And as usual, he always won. I tasted them. Emm... I did tell Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa about I don't drink other liquids than water and alcohol.

Here am I, taste my own cum which came since the sexual tension I felt. It's not that bad. We forgot the movie in front of us. The only scene we watched after 'our scene' was only Anastasia left Christian for a while (author's note: my friend read the trilogy novels. She said Anastasia will come back to him in 50 shades darker).

It took long enough actually. He gave a peck on my lips before he left me with his boner can be seen from his shorts. Just what he said, he really wanted to touch me.
-end of flashback-

He gave me first experience for real. I felt sorry for his dick. I did turn him on because of my moans. He even said "your moans were so erotic. I should've recorded them. I can't get enough of that" which makes his head smacked after that.

I looked at the clock. Shit, it's almost afternoon! I didn't cook yet! What's Namjoon going to eat? I mean, us going to eat.

I heard the familiar tone which signaling I receive new message. I opened the message. Ah, from my asshole Seungjoon oppa.

I heard from your workers
that you're on two weeks leave.

Since you're here, let's have
lunch together at the restaurant
at 1:00pm in VIP room.

Bring your roommate too,
I want to meet him.
P/s: no excuse
Seen at 11:45am

Alright, I bring him.
Seen at 11:46am

It seems like Seungjoon oppa knows about it. It supposed to be in less 5 minutes he knows, omma will ask about me and Namjoon. Yeah, he's such busybody. I wouldn't say that to omma because that's the way she shows her love. Except fangirling listen to unfold scenes of me and boyfriend. That's no-no.

---------------------------------------

Now you know how that night happened. And yeay, Namjoon will meet Seungjoon!