49

For every parts in this story, lol.

-------------------------------------

Ilsan

(Namjoon's POV)

Is it too early? I didn't ask about it to Bang PDnim and our manager. We did talk about kids. But she wouldn't take it seriously right? I go down, seeing omma is frying potato pancake while appa is watching television. Speaking about appa, he knew that I'm in a relationship with Seuljin. Sometimes he'll ask me about her. How she's doing, how we're living together and so on.

     "Joon-ah, let's eat." said omma.

I nodded, went to the living room. I sit beside omma. I bit my lower lip. Should I ask about it? I turned to look at omma as she was holding my arm.

     "What's wrong, son? You seem lost." She asked.

     "Omma, appa." Appa turned to look at me.

     "Tell us. Is it about your comeback?"

     "The comeback is fine. Appa, omma, what do you think about Seuljin?"

     "She's such a good daughter. When you were in tour, she visited us and her parents. She's perfect in every way. She's pharmacist right?" answered appa.

     "Yes. She is. And lately she's busy. People's easily getting sick recently. Really? She did come to visit you?"

Omma nodded "Yes. That lovely girl. Indeed, she's just like her mother. Why are you asking like that?"

     "I was thinking if... Is it okay if I propose her?"

     "Jinjja? You both are planning to marry?"

     "Well, we're not rushing. She doesn't know about this. But there's a time we did talk about having kids. Like before this. She asked me to take driving class, just in case what will happen if she's going to deliver baby."

     "Omoo, this is so cute. Our son is getting married."

I just grinned widely, scratching my nape. "We thought you're planning to get married when you're 30." Appa asked.

     "I was thinking about that too. But since I met Seuljin earlier than I supposed to, what can I do? Maybe we should engaged first. At least, next year I think."

     "We don't mind since it's your decision. When do you think to propose her?"

Wait, it's October already. "I might propose her on her birthday."

Omma smiled while rubbing my back. "We're so happy for you. Will your fans accept your marriage? Is Bang PD know about it?"

     "If they love us, they should accept it. After all we're humans and deserve happiness. He knew we're in a relationship. But he didn't know yet about my plan."

     "You should inform him. So that, the company wouldn't become mess. Don't think about it. Let's eat. They've became cold. I'll find the ring for you."

I nodded. I picked the pancake using chopstick and bite it while smiling like an idiot.

---

New Zealand

(3rd person POV)

     "Is there anything I've missed for this month?"

     "No. There's no invitation, performance or any competition for 6 months. There's nothing in the schedule unless they inform us."