Seuljin: How baby is made

This meme is suitable with Seuljin's chapter. You'll know why.

--------------------------------

(3rd person's POV)

It was a calm evening and Seuljin was in home earlier than she supposed to. Like really early. She usually will be home around 7 pm. Sometimes she will ask Seokjin, Hoseok or Jungkook to fetch the kids at daycare. Or they just take care of the kids at home. Taehyung sometimes join them if he's free. Or else, he'll be busy with the movie filming or modeling. Of course, Gucci modeling since the fans always hyped up every time he wears Gucci from middle 2016 back then. That guy always fly from Seoul to London for photoshoot and his English improved very well past 8 years. There will be a time where Namjoon will bring the kids to his studio while he's working on new album. The kids are not really hard to handle since they know their father very well. Sometimes she wonder how Namjoon handle Nami since she's still young. If you guys wondering, Nami is daddy's daughter. She's like Namjoon female version.

The guys went to practice for new comeback before she came here. So, that's why she's here, cooking for the kids and entertain them. Seuljin watched her kids swimming in a pool at their house. It's built with the depth as Namjoon's height from his chest to feet. The kids wore floaties at their arms. Nami enjoyed playing with water in her baby swimming ring float.

     "Omma, when will appa come home?" Jaejin asked.

     "Hmm... I'm not really sure. They finished the recording already. I think they're just dancing." Seuljin answered while playing with Nami.

     "Omma, among uncle BTS and appa, which one of them's dancing you like?" Yeseul asked. Seuljin chuckled hearing her question.

     "Of course, my husband and your father, Rap Monster. Why do you ask like that?"

     "But you said that appa dances ridiculously. I watched their Weekly Idol. Appa was so embarrassing."

She laughed. "He did. He may not dance sharply like your uncle Hoseok, or smooth like uncle Jimin, or the combination of sharp and smooth like uncle Jungkook. At least his dancing improved from time to time. Like uncle Jin."

     "You're right, omma. I'm still confused." Taejoon interrupted.

     "What's wrong?" The older asked.

     "I saw uncle Jin's picture back then. How come he still looks young? Yoonjae's appa too."

     "If you want to know, there's a time your uncle Jin acts like he's the youngest of the group. But, from what omma sees, everyone remain young."

     "No. Uncle Jungkook looks so manly. If only I can marry him." Yeseul cupped her cheeks.

     "Hey, you're still a little girl to him, girl

     "Hey, you're still a little girl to him, girl." Taejoon eyed her.

     "I don't care. 22 years age difference, so what?"