9

What I've done to our fluffy sexy rapper line? XD THEY BECOME PERVERT RAPPER LINE. ARGHHHH

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Hoseok's POV)

Like always us rapper line will be having long discussion. Usually the topic will be discussed either production of INTRO, Cypher or random things such as porn, sexual preference blablabla. If you want to ask who have a lot of collection, of course it's Namjoon hehehe.

(SORRY, I'M JUST KIDDING XD)

     "Anything fun happened last night?" I looked at Yoongi asked him with his famous devilish smirk.

     "Yeah, you asked us to continue later after you took your bath. At the end, we didn't receive anything from you." I looked at Namjoon who only smile like a stupid person while biting his bottom lip.

     "Guess it." Me and Yoongi looked at each other.

     "Fuck, you're not going to say that you get laid last night? Bro, that's so super damn fast. It has not been a day yet and you got to drill her hole?" I swear, if it really happened last night, that asshole is so lucky.

     "We both drunk last night. We didn't even reach the second base, idiot. We were just making out only."

     "Ah... Including the groping one?"

Yoongi smirked before we glanced to each other. We know ourselves very well. Among us, Namjoon is the most pervert. He loves that part. That stupid is just smiling.

Tch, Hoseok-ah. You're also just like him. We'll never forget your tinashe wallpaper... Damn you, I'm so disappointed, how could you do this to me?? T.T

     "How big is it?" He asked again.

     "What the hell? I don't want to share with you, hyung. She's mine." The stupid whined like a stupid kid.

     "Just forget it. From her cleavage, I can know her size."

     "Hey, change the topic please. Don't talk about boobs only. Namjoon-ah, I'm disappointed." I stared him.

     "What? I don't do anything more than that?"

Definitely Namjoon knows what I'm going to say. Well, all of us know what will Namjoon do. He's capable doing anything he can do. Tell me about it, what things he doesn't know? No, he knows everything.

     "No one will give their precious thing to random person easily. Especially, Seuljin. Talking about her, does she know about it?" Yoongi hyung's right, I never thought about it.

     "She knows it. But, she doesn't really care about it since I knocked down before I proceed." Namjoon's answer sounds so weird.

     "That's weird. That's not the reaction we thought. I thought she'll freak out and kick you."

     "Oh shit, she must be interested with you!" There's no reason other than that. I'm really sure.

     "Heol, I don't know. I don't think so. Girls like her will think carefully to be in relationship. I even took her first kiss."

     "If that so, how do you feel for her right now?"

We might harsh when we talk to each other. We might act goofy like a real stupid person. But we're truthfully thoughtful person when it comes to feelings. For me, this is serious.

     "I don't know. I don't want to be confused with the presence of sexual tension whenever our distance really close." I swear, this is our first time seeing this side of him.