52

1 year and a half later...

(3rd person POV)

We've been shocked with the news BTS' Rap Monster will be getting married tomorrow. The members were found entered the hotel with another two look-alike women. The fans also managed to take a picture of Rap Monster with his future wife. The more shocking news, Suga also found with a woman beside him who rumoured to be the famous Korean pianist from New Zealand.

The lucky women known to be twins, the grandchildren of the famous businessman long time ago. Bang Si Hyuk revealed Rap Monster had been living with his fiancee as housemates before they developed their feelings to each other. Rap Monster clarified,

"I moved out from the dorm not because our relationship was bad. I had a bad sleep habit and hard to wake up. I didn't want to give hard time to the members. At first, the members objected my decision. After I explained to them, they accepted it. We were not really close at first because we both have our career. She just sent me to dance studio and fetched me. She also cook for us both too."

Rap Monster's fiance, who known as Kang Seuljin worked as pharmacist at her own pharmacy. Who knows, this educated woman have been in a relationship with him since April 2017. Suga also revealed her girlfriend's identity, known as Sheanne Kang or her Korean name Kang Seulmin. The woman just finished her Europe tour for her new composition last 4 months. Only a glance at both twins, they surprisingly look same to each other. Below is the reaction of the netizen.

+222 -0 Some of the residents came to her pharmacy. I did come too. She has nice personality. She surprisingly know everything about medications. She even treated her customers nicely even though some of us just come want to look at her

+140 -5 She's really beautiful. To be surprised, Namjoon chose the girl below his ideal girl's height. Both of them are perfect. Educated, perfect visual and sexy brain. Indeed Namjoon's taste. I'm so jealous~~

+89 -2 Both twins are so lucky to have Namjoon and Yoongi. Yoongi definitely found his true partner. Both of them are excel in piano. The combination of visuals, wow. Their children must take after their genius music and visual genetic.

+50 -0 Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa might not have a hard time to recognize their girlfriends. Seuljin eonni has black hair while Seulmin eonni has dark brown hair. That would be total chaos if their hair also same. ㅋㅋㅋ

+16 -4 We all thought Namjoon oppa will choose the sexy girl that he always mention. It turns to be his fiancee wears decent and simple clothes. She even wears hoodies and knee length shorts in public!

+0 -22 How can these girls are their girlfriends?

+0 -100 They must be using their grandfather's wealth to flirt with our oppa. They're not even beautiful. They don't deserve them.

Let's hope the happiness for both of them. Rap Monster even invited their fans to celebrate his beautiful moment of his life.

💕💕💕

Namjoon stood at the altar, waiting for his bride to enter the hall. All BTS' families were there to celebrate the special day. Some of BTS' fans that are invited through fancafe also come. The invitation made by taking 10 random fans for each members. Everything works well with the tight security controlled the movement of the fans enter the hall.

     "The wedding ceremony begin. The bride and her father may enter." announced Seungjoon as the MC along with his girlfriend.

Bridal chorus was played by Yoongi with piano while Seulmin played the violin as companiment. The door opened, revealing Seuljin and Mr Kang entered the hall. Namjoon turned to look at her. He was smiling widely as they walked towards him and priest. Seuljin locked her arm with his. They signed the marriage certificate.