47

*Dirty scene detected.* Always remember Namjoon calls Seuljin 'baby' in English. Never in Korean at all.

-------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

     "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to our Namjoonie (hyung), happy birthday to you!"

All of them sing birthday song to me. I smiled widely seeing all the members. As usual Jin hyung always carry the cake. I made a wish before I blowed the candle. An empty wish which is, hoping Seul is here with me tonight.

     "The presents in the car. You can take them later." said Yoongi hyung.

     "Since today is Namjoon's birthday, you guys will have a day break. You can do whatever you want." Hobeom hyung announced.

Yeah, whatever I want. Which is nothing I can do starting tonight until the next night. I can only sigh to myself.

     "We'll going home. Namjoon-ah, are you following the members to the dorm or your shared house with your girlfriend?" Sejin hyung asked.

I hummed, just shrugged my shoulder as I'm not really sure. My phone is ringing which I receive call from Seul. I answered where the only thing I can hear is her birthday song which she played with piano come through my phone. I smiled widely, listening to her playing the piano. I did hear from Jungkook but mine is special. It lasts for 2 minute along with her voice singing it.

     "Happy birthday, darling. I miss you so much." said her which make me chuckle.

     "Thank you, baby. I miss you too. I wish you were here now." I replied.

     "I'm sorry. It's not like I always see my grandparents. Ah, I have to sleep now. They might wake up because of the piano."

     "Nah, it's okay. Good night baby. I love you."

     "Good night. I love you too darling." The call ended.

     "Sometimes I feel like to vomit whenever Namjoon call his girlfriend baby in English." Jin hyung rolled his eyes.

I scoffed "Heh, then, what do you want me to call her, hyung? At least she call me darling, okay. You think I don't know that you want your girlfriend to call you charmander? You're not pokemon."

     "So, what? Charmander is cute okay. Unlike Taehyung, he will ask her to call him handsome guy. Doesn't it weird?"

(A/n: u might confused why i said this. Here)

     "Wait, wait, why am I included in your fight?" Taehyung snapped

     "Ask him. By the way, I feel like to go to my house." I informed.

Sejin hyung nodded. All of us going down to ground floor to ride the MPV. I don't know why but for some reason I saw Jin hyung and Hoseok didn't stop glancing each other as I said I will go to my house rather than our dorm.