26

I kind of forgot how Namjoon call his mom. Either omma or eomoni. Nah, nvm, I can't help this forgetful side of me.

------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

     "Omma! I'm home!" I called her as I took off my sneakers.

Omma came to me with a ladle at her hand. I see, she was cooking. I hugged her tightly. It has been a long time I didn't visit her since WINGS World Tour and our new comeback.

     "I'm sorry for not visiting you. You must be lonely right?" I asked her.

     "It's okay. I'm fine here. Mrs Kang from next door come visiting me. I heard her daughter will stay at her house for a week. I don't feel lonely at all. Let's have lunch. I've done cooking." I just smile broadly when she pulled me to the dining table.

     "I feel relieved to hear that. Indeed, your cooking is the best. I put my things first."

Omma nodded and walked back to the kitchen to serve lunch. I put my things on the couch. I texted to Seul.

Babe

I've reached home

Thanks for sending me
to KTX >3<

Welcome, have a nice day
with ur mom
Can u please don't spam
me? Im driving tho

U're so savage, u know that?

What's the point oppa
call me sassybitch after all?

Hah, u're right
I have my lunch first
Bye babygirl ╯ 3╰

Bitch _|_

Wow, now what? I got bitch with middle finger? Great. I don't believe my future girlfriend really did that. I stuffed my phone into the pocket and go back to the dining table. Galbi jjim (braised beef short ribs), baechu-doenjangguk (cabbage and soy bean soup) and sigeumchi-namul (spinach side dish). That braised short ribs reminded me of Seul's cooking. She loves beef so much. (Author's note: hell yeah, this author love beef too. And lamb)

     "Let's eat. Joon, you have to eat more and more. Do your housemate feed you?" I can't stop smiling everytime she blabbers. She gave a bowl of rice for me.

     "Omma, I do eat. I had world tour, remember? She feeds me very well." I forgot to tell you guys, she knew I live with Seul all this time.

Omma asked with her motherly smile "How is she right now?"

     "She's fine. Last week, she was not feeling very well. Even though she owns the pharmacy, her staff asked her to take 2 weeks leave. She's now on the way to her family's house."

     "Where does she live?"

     "Ilsan. I don't know which area she lives."

     "Aigoo... I really want to meet her someday. She must be a nice girl. Handling you, my big eater son." I nodded with bashful smile.

She really is. And she also a tease girl. Your son is happy now. We continued eating along with conversations.

---

(Seuljin's POV)

I brought the trifle I made from the fridge. It's quite a lot for us since it's just only three of us (technically two since appa is still in university). Seungjoon oppa is in his hotel now. I brought our parts to the living room along with glasses of water.

     "Omma, taste this." I put the dishes on the coffee table.

     "Thank you. I see. This is what you did earlier." She tasted it.

     "Yes. I didn't know what should I brought. So, I made it here. Are they fine?"

     "Delicious. Poor Joon, he can't taste this."

     "Let him be, omma. He knows how to do this too."

     "You're right. He cooks well too. Anyway, tell me about him."

     "Who?"

     "Aigoo... Pretending to not know anything. Joon told me that a guy live in your house. Tell me about him."

     "Ah... He really told you about it. Well, he's good looking, tall, smart."

     "God, finally my daughter will be getting a boyfriend."

I made that judging face at her. Seriously? I don't describe him specifically and she already grateful to God?

She uttered "What? I know you both are not yet. But still, he can be your possible future boyfriend."

     "Omma. Soon or later on I will be getting married. It's just not now." I sighed.

     "Your heart really made from stone. By the way, do we still have more trifle?"

     "Yes. We have a lot. Why?"

     "Great, you can stop by Mrs Kim's house. I heard her son stayed in her house for a week."

     "Wait a minute, are you arranging me and her son?" I narrowed my eyes on her.

     "Eyy, you know I wouldn't do that. Faster, it was almost dinner time."

I nodded. I went to the kitchen, and cut the trifle for Mrs Kim and her son. Since I made two sets, I guess this one is enough for them. I put the container into the paper bag. Omma said, her house is just beside to our house. I saw that house, it's quite big for two person to live. I walked to that house. Okay, why the gate opened like that?

     "Should I enter?" Jin-ah, you got the answer already. Just enter tho.

I walked to the front door and knocked it. I looked at the security button. I pressed the bell symbol. It took seconds until someone opened the door. A woman with lovely smile around the age of 50 stood at the door frame.

     "Good evening, Mrs Kim. I'm Seuljin from next door. My mom asked me to bring this for you." I handed the paper bag to her after I bowed slightly.

     "Ah, you must be Soomin's daughter. Am I right?" She asked while take it from me.

     "Yes, I'm her daughter."

     "Oh, please come in. Should I make a drink for you?"

     "No need. I don't want to disturb you cooking for dinner. Besides, I have to help my mom cooks too. Maybe next time?"

     "Yes, sure. Nice to meet you. Aigoo, Soomin is so lucky to have a beautiful daughter like you. You should meet my son. He's in the same age like you too."

     "Thank you. Ah, I'll meet him someday. I have to go now. Nice to meet you too."

She gave me a hug before I left the house. She has a warm heart. Aigoo... My weak heart. I walked back to my house with a smile plastered on my face.

----

(Namjoon's POV)

I peeked at the window from my bed. I heard omma talking to a girl. Maybe that's the daughter of Mrs Kang, omma mentioned. I can only see her back when omma closed the door. The girl or should I say a lady(?) walked back to her house. For some reason, her back looked like Seul.

     "Eyy, what are you thinking, Namjoon? She's not her. She doesn't wear those things."

That girl freaking wear loose shirt and skirt below knee. Compared to Seul, she doesn't wear skirts below knee level unless it's a dress. I know her very well. She has class though, even though she wears simple outfit (only her sexy aura makes her looked sexy). I shook my head, walked back to my bed.

(3rd person POV: Little did he know that girl is actually Kang Seuljin. It's just she doesn't wear those outfits in front of her parents.)

-------------------------------------------

Im getting sleepy. Zzz...