42

NAMJOON & WALE COLLABORATION IS SO LIT!!! 🔥🔥🔥

------------------------------------

(3rd person POV)

Yoongi stared at Seulmin who also staring him too. It was dead silent for a while. She let out a small laugh. "How do you know I'm Seulmin?"

     "Obviously you look exactly like her." He answered, makes the younger snickered. "Hello, think about it. You can do plastic surgery though."

     "How does that even possible? She's not well-known internationally. Plus, what did you say last night has proven that you're Seulmin."

Seulmin bit her lower lip. She knew she can't hide herself anymore. Soon or later, she will meet her twin again. "You're right. I'm Seulmin. Seuljin is my twin. I aware enough that you talked about her when we were in Thailand. How do you know about me?"

     "Well... Seuljin mentioned about you before. That... You play piano better than her. That happened during I confessed to her but I was rejected. Nah, I'm fine already since Namjoon can take care of her."

     "I see... You like her." Her voice lowered as she heard that.

     "That was few months ago. Why do you lie?"

     "You don't need to know." She looked outside through the window. "By the way, thank you for doing this to me. You should go now. Your friends might search you."

She gave him a weak smile. She turned to where the windows located. Yoongi stood up. He didn't know why he wanted to hug her so much. He saw the tears started to form under her eyes and she quickly wiped it. Seeing her like that really hurt him. He didn't know why he felt like this. He left the room slowly.

---

(Namjoon's POV)

It's 31st August. Seuljin and I are on our way to mall for shopping. The members already bought Jungkookie's present except me. And of course we'll go to our own way since we don't want to be caught by the fans. And half of my face already covered by mask.

     "We've been dating for four months right?" I asked while watching Seul is driving with her attention on the road.

     "Hmm... Yeah, and it almost five months. Why?" She replied while glanced at me for a second.

     "Nothing. It's just this is our first time going out together. Even though we'll be in our own way."

     "People are everywhere. I know this will happen. I guess, we have to go South Pole or North Pole so that no one can recognize us. Even though the only creature we can see is fish and penguins."

     "You're not joking right?"

     "Lol, you really believe those words? Wow, why do I sound like a boyfriend though."

I can only give this response from my mask.

She chuckled lightly as she already guessed how I looked like right now

She chuckled lightly as she already guessed how I looked like right now. "I aware enough our position, baby. It's really weird."

     "Don't feel bitter, baby boy." I really like it when she called me like that. She added, "By the way, I think you should take driving license. What if I give birth in a few years more? I can't just rely on your members or drive myself to the hospital."

I just shrugged my shoulder. The car stopped for a while because of the red light. Her soft hand grabbed mine and intertwined our fingers. "Darling, I know you're kind of worried about yourself. Yes, you break things. But always remember, the world doesn't revolve around you. Bad things happened not because of you. Trust me, you can overcome it. Since you've done your tour, you have time to apply it. You know Yoongi oppa and Hoseok are only kidding."

I brought her hand beneath my mask and kissed it. "Thank you, baby." She giggled. "Anything for you, darling. Gosh, going out publicly with you is so hard. For some reason, I thought I brought a sick person going out with that protection mask."

     "Geez... Says the person who asked me to wear it instead of black mask."

     "Hello, at least people who walked there and other side thought I'm going out with sick person. Let's go, it's green light."

I laughed, while nodded. Seul continued driving with small chuckles left from her mouth. We're wearing same color outfit for today which is black from head to toe. She wears matching shorts with her loose shirt, revealing her fair yet have some melanin skin thighs.

 She wears matching shorts with her loose shirt, revealing her fair yet have some melanin skin thighs

Some guys don't really like his girlfriend reveals too much skin when going out. Except me since I'm so proud with her. And actually she put some concealer at some spots on her thighs because of the hickeys I made last night. As usual, this morning she cursed at me for doing that and hit me with pillow. Hehehehehe.

--------------------------------------

Short chapter for today. ❤