3

[Namjoon's POV]

What's wrong with me? Why I always wake up late? Is it because I almost reach half 50? Like, hello? I'm Rap Monster and I'm 24 okay? It's not that old. I'm still monster, I mean, I'm strong like a monster. Well, sure you're still a monster since you still break things, Namjoon. My physical is still strong enough unlike Yoongi hyung who is 25 but behaves like 50.

That hyung, I don't understand him. Even Seokjin hyung in 25 was still strong enough. Just look at him in Law of The Jungle. I don't understand the producer of that show. Why he invited Yoongi hyung to that show? That Min-fucking-tired Yoongi... I don't know what to say anymore. He will kick my ass if I insult him like now. I go to toilet and I see Hoseok doing his business. You know what I mean.

     "Namjoon, what did our manager hyung say to you?" Hoseok asked.

     "He just advised me not to wake up late. I'm sorry." I pursed my lips into thin line while doing my business.

     "Gwaenchanha, it's normal if you feel tired." Hoseok goes to the sink to wash his hand.

     "It's not normal, okay. You're in same age with me, but you're still energetic."

     "Hehehe. Next time you should try wake up earlier."

     "I don't know what's wrong with my body. I think I should find a house near to our dance room."

     "Are you fucking kidding me?! You're not going to move out from our dorm right?"

     "I'm not. But if this happened again, I guess I have to."

     "What if fans will kidnap you?"

     "Idiot, I'm tall you know. How can I be kidnapped? Unless I'm Jungkook, Yoongi hyung or Jimin, it makes sense."

     "Are you referring that you get less love than them?"

     "Ani, they're short, right? Except Jungkook."

Hoseok laughed hysterically. This guy easily laugh, I keep asking myself why he's in same age. Another fact, he's older 7 months than me. This question keep popping out in my brain every time he acts goofy. So, my brain becomes saturated because of him. I pull up my pants and go to the sink.

     "You really said that, Namjoon? What if Yoongi hyung hears that?"

     "Well, he's not here, right? Unless he's in the cubicle."

I heard a door from second right cubicle opened right after it's flushed. Speak of the devil, one of the shortie combo, Min-fucking-tired Yoongi appears from the cubicle with his fake smile. I was like, OH MY GOD.

     "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY JUST NOW? FUCKING FIRSTLY, YOU SAID I'M FUCKING SHORT

     "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY JUST NOW? FUCKING FIRSTLY, YOU SAID I'M FUCKING SHORT. SECOND, YOU FUCKING GOING TO MOVE OUT FROM OUR DORM?" Just like I thought, he really kick my ass.

     "Psh... Buddy, I told ya. See you, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok tried to leave the toilet.

     "Hold on, living creature. You're also involved. How dare you laugh like someone possessed? Namjoon, mind to explain?" YEAH, THANK YOU YOONGI HYUNG.

Hoseok pouted. So, he stayed in the toilet wih us.

     "Firstly, I didn't say you fucking short. I just said you and Jimin are short. Not only you, hyung. Second, yeah. I've been thinking. I feel pity for you guys. I don't want you to be blamed by our manager." Namjoon bite his bottom lips.

     "Do you have to think like that? I know lately you wake up late. But it doesn't mean you have to move out from our dorm." Yoongi sighed while he washed his hands.

     "I don't know what to say anymore, hyung. Let's see tomorrow. If I do the same thing, I guess I have to."

     "Whoa, you don't have to say like that. You can wake up earlier like us." Hoseok advised while patted my shoulder.

Let's see tomorrow or another days. If I do it again, I guess I have to find the house nearby. But, does it possible for me to live peacefully?

---

[Seuljin's POV]

This idea is definitely useless. How can people interested to live with me? It has been a day I deliver the ads to every shops I usually come. I knocked my head on bar table for several times. What kind of pharmacist am I? I really don't have common sense. I drink my green grape sparkling for nth time, without realizing I've finished the whole bottle.

     "Wow, I really finish the whole bottle." I walk to the kitchen to clean my glass.

I go to the bedroom, slammed myself on the bed. I fell asleep right after that.

-------------------
About Yoongi goes to Law of The Jungle is not true at all. But, who knows?? ;)

Do vote and comment :)