40

So yeah, short chapter this time.

----------------------------------

Osaka, Japan

(3rd person POV)

Seulmin randomly pressed the keyboard she brought with her from New Zealand while image of her family playing in her mind. She smiled as she got the right note. She started to write the notes on music sheet. She took off her music note pendant. She stared it. Another pendant complement to her pendant is with her twin, Seuljin. She misses Seuljin calling her eonni or Min.

 She misses Seuljin calling her eonni or Min

     "Later. We'll meet. I can't hide myself anymore. Yoongi might know about us."

She murmured before kissed the pendant. She wore it back. She walked to the balcony, released a deep sigh. Speaking of Yoongi, she didn't know what is he doing right now. Since then, she can't stop remembering Yoongi. She knew she was rude telling him that they will never meet again. But she's doing the right thing.

It's true right? She will never meet him again. She decided to go to the bar for drinking. She has been travelling to almost all places in Japan since last week. This is her last stop before she went back to New Zealand for practicing. Which is she'll go to Europe for piano performance and events. She received a lot of invitation and she gladly accepted it. She left the room.

As she arrived there, she went to the bar table and sit. "Sir. Can I have Long Island Iced Tea? I can handle it." The foreign bartender nodded and started making it. As the cocktail served, she drank it. Usually when she's drunk, she's easily get inspiration for her greatest fascinating creation.

----

(Yoongi's POV)

The day after tomorrow will be our first concert in Osaka. We've been practicing since morning after we arrived here yesterday. The members must be sleeping right now. I should chill for a while. I go to the bar. I saw a blonde-haired girl who sit restlessly while playing with her straw. Just seeing her back she looked already wasted. I just shook my head, go to the other side of the table.

     "Sir, can I have a glass of Fujito?" I asked the bartender in japanese.

He nodded. While he's making my drink, I checked the pictures I snapped from Chile until here in my camera. Jin hyung keep complaining when will I upload Suga's Sight in twitter. My bad, those pictures are in my laptop and I never save them in my phone.

As my Fujito served, I took a sip. "Urgh, it's sour." My eyes wandered every inch of place while drinking it until I looked at the blonde-haired girl. I choked on my drink.

Huh, Jisoo?

I finished my drink and paid for it. Woah, woah, I feel lightheaded now. Don't get drunk, Yoongi. Don't get drunk. I walked to her. She's trying to finish her drink. I pulled the glass from her. "Don't drink it. You're drunk."

     "Hey~ who are you to stop me~? That is my drink. I paid for it." Jisoo slurred while she keep pointing her drink at my hand.

     "Sir, you seemed to know her. You should take her with you since this is her second drink." The bartender interrupted in japanese making me look at him.

     "What? Second drink? What is she drinking?" I asked him.

     "Long Island Iced Tea. It's the strongest drink here. It contains tequila, vodka, light rum, triple sec and gin. At first, she was okay until you come here." I dumbfounded for a while.

Our attention moved to her as her head landed on the table hardly. Fuck, it must be really hurt. I nodded as he informed me that she's already paid for two glasses. I looked at her room card. Oh? It's just two rooms next to me. I put her things into my pocket since she only brought her phone and room card. I brought her hand around my shoulder to support her weight.

Tell me, why we meet in the bar again? This time, in Osaka. Seriously? We entered the lift. I froze a while as she hugged my waist unconsciously. Shit, shit, shit, what I'm gonna do? I sniffed. God, she smells so good. I shook my head. I broke the hug around my waist. I lifted her in bridal style. Again, she was unconscious and brought her hands around my neck. As the we arrived at the level where we sleep, I walked to her room.

I was struggling to swipe the card. This is too hard for me as I'm starting to get tipsy. I opened the door and brought her to bed. I put her carefully with my knees on the bed. Suddenly she pulled my neck making our lips touched. My heart was pounding like hell. My mind became blank.

----

(3rd person POV)

Seulmin started to move her lips on Yoongi's lips. Without realizing, he moves his lips making their lips moved in sync. Their eyes were closed. He broke the circle of hands around his neck. He brought his hand at her neck, deepening the kiss. He enjoyed her plump kissable lips. The kisses were too intoxicating. Seulmin brought her hands to Yoongi's loose black shirt and started to unbutton them.

His hand moved to her breast through her clothes and kneaded it making her moan in kisses. Yoongi opened his eyes as he's sober, breaking the kiss. He looked at his hand that still kneading her breast which is just right size at his hand. He released it and pushed her hands that almost done unbuttoning his shirt harshly. He fell on the floor.

     "God, I almost rape her." He murmured to himself.

He watched her for a while. He gulped hardly. He tried to gain his consciousness. He stood up, pulled the comforter and cover her body. He brought the hair covered her face to side which look exactly same like Seuljin. Why do you look so similar? He thought to himself. She moved from her position, with that he turned around  to leave the room until...

     "Seuljin-ah, eonni miss you so much."

-------------------------------------

And yeah, truth revealed. Actually both drinks are alcoholic but Long Island Iced Tea is the worst.