50

(3rd person POV)

     "What is this? Why are you bringing to me to the hotel? I thought we don't want to be discovered by the fans. We can celebrate my birthday at home. And what the hell with Jin oppa become the driver?"

 And what the hell with Jin oppa become the driver?"

Seokjin chuckled at the driver seat. Namjoon intertwined his fingers with Seuljin's. She was wearing dark blue lace dress for tonight. She was surprised by the fact that Namjoon chose the dress for her indirectly. That will cause chaos if fans saw him in women boutique instead of men boutique.

     "We're going to have dinner. Baby, please. I've booked the whole restaurant only for us." He begged while pouting his mouth.

     "I see... Trying to be sugar daddy? That must be expensive."

     "Not as expensive as our love."

     "You're so bad in making pickup line." Seokjin scoffed.

     "Shut up." He replied.

She asked "Where are the others?"

     "Hmm?" Namjoon just shrugged his shoulder gave her sweet smile.

(Time skip)

As the door opened, Seuljin was blurred for a while because it was dark. After that the room became bright and she was surprised with the decorations and many guests in the ballroom. The guests sang happy birthday to her. She was touched by them. She walks to the group of people where her parents, brother and her workers are there. She blowed the candles on the cake. (A/n: what the hell with the lame explanation)

     "Thank you guys for this celebration. I'm so happy and never expect this will happen. Who planned all of this?" She asked.

     "Of course, your family eonni. But we heard your boyfriend is also included. We don't know where he is." answered Jihye.

Seuljin hugged her family tightly, mouthed thank you. Mr Kang and Mrs Kang went back to the table where Namjoon's parents are also there too. Some of the hotel staff served the food. Seungjoon gave her present which made her squinted her eyes.

     "You're not going to give weird things, don't you?" She asked while putting it on other table for her presents.

     "Eyy, I wouldn't. Besides, you have those already. Have you use it?" He smirked. She sweared her eyes almost left the sockets as she was questioned. She looked right and left.

     "Yeah. I did. With him. He likes it."

     "I see. You found the right person. I know Namjoon. Speaking of him, where he is?"

     "I don't know. He said he had to go toilet. Is he really doing his business or building his own toilet here?" Seungjoon gave her judging face. He shrugged his shoulder an