18

(Seuljin's POV)

     "Noona, you should have a rest. You didn't take your day leave for this month." said Joohyuk who just finish make a calculation for the puchase for today.

     "Yes, Joohyuk is right. You don't look very well, eonni. We know you love your work. I heard you found a roommate. What about her?" Jihye asked making me looking at her with horror.

I did mention that. Should I tell them? I'm not going to answer it's Kim Namjoon who rent the room.

     "It's him. Don't worry, this month he's really busy." I answered while arrange the medications on the shelf.

     "Oh my, noona. Why you don't tell us that you have boyfriend?" Haejin asked with his bright smile.

Everyone surrounded me right after they have done their work. I forgot to tell you guys. Haejin and Jihye are couple which I heard next year they'll get married. Joohyuk has girlfriend too. They really hope I have a boyfriend. So, when they heard I live with a guy, the guys I know them become fangirl which I find they look so stupid.

     "He's not my boyfriend, kids." Please don't get your hopes up, guys. It's too fast.

     "Really? I thought Jin from BTS is your boyfriend. Since he knows you very well." I stare blankly at Haejin who said that.

Jin oppa did visit me during working hours which made my workers shocked. Like 2 weeks ago, I think. He bought medicines and pain relief patch. I heard Hoseok oppa got sick.

     "He's just acquiantance. I know him through my brother. He's his junior."

     "Ah... I was really hoping he's your boyfriend, eonni. But don't worry. You need someone you can take care, which get hurt easily. Like Rap Monster. He easily breaks something right?"

Yes, he is. Last time I massaged his back and legs. Not only that, I treat his ring finger who broke again at the same hand during Run era when he was in my house. After two weeks, his finger got well, he broke another hand. And he still have balls to make dirty joke.

     "Go home faster, kids. I have something to handle. I'll close this later. Just lock the front door from outside with chain. I'll leave from the back door."

     "Arasseo, we'll leave. Thank you noona." With that everyone's left. I continue doing my work.

I still have things left to handle. Ah, right. I have to refill the shelf and make record of their date and amounts put on the shelf. I walked to the storage room where everything the patients (outside hospital) need. Injections never sold in my pharmacy except insulin injection because it needs more energy supply.

For me, the most calming moment is when I work alone like right now. I don't like to show that I'm weak. Even though I had this headache since morning. It must be because of PMS. Why do I feel the world now is swinging? I hold onto the wall to keep me stable with my left hand while my right hand hold my head. Little did I know I collapsed but someone managed to catch me before I fell on the floor. My eyes fluttered open trying to recognise that person.

----

(Yoongi's POV)

I felt bored. So, I decided to go other neighborhood while thinking what kind of beats I should make for next mixtape. Other members went home already except me. I've informed our manager that I go somewhere so that they don't make a fuss about my absence next day.

No need to guess, it's Jamwon-dong. I wanted to meet Seul since I've informed her before this that we might busy so we don't have time to visit her. It has been four weeks, if I'm not mistaken. Wait, it's a month already. Why I'm so stupid? Hoseok and I visited her once every week. Jin hyung came too, I happened to know it from the plastic bag in our bedroom.