32

(3rd person POV)

Seuljin wrote the record of the medications  put on the shelf as usual. Sometimes she didn't realize she keeps smiling for nothing while she was doing her work. Jihye stole a glance at her, then she looked at Haejin. They keep watching their boss.

     "Noona, is there something happened during your break?" Joohyuk asked.

Seuljin looked at her workers "Why do you say like that?"

     "We saw you kept smiling this morning, eonni. Tell us." said Ji Hye.

     "Well, I got myself a boyfriend who is my housemate." She announced.

Haejin screamed happily like she's winning a lottery. She ran to Seuljin and gave a tight hug for her. Such a coincidence the pharmacy closed for a while because of lunch break so the customers not shocked at her sudden scream.

     "Can we meet him?" Haejin asked.

     "He's busy. Next week, he has to go Bangkok. Plus, he's a shy person." Seuljin answered calmly even though she actually almost died.

     "Huh? How can he asked you to be his girlfriend?"

     "We met at Ilsan. His parents are my neighbor next door."

     "Wow, your parents must be know about you and him already." Joohyuk amused.

     "Yeah. You'll meet him someday."

     "Miss Kang Seuljin." Seuljin looked at the front door. She feels weird because the person who's looking for her is another BTS' manager that usually can't be seen, unlike Sejin, Hobeom and manager maknae. She knows because sometimes Namjoon tell a lot about their manager. The same manager who brought him to her before he rented the room.

Seuljin went to him, leaving the pharmacy. He went to his car, brought out the things at his passenger seat. He gave her a plastic bag with Subway written on it and cup holder consists of 4 cups of carbonated drinks. Seuljin stunned for a while. "What is this, Soonhak-ssi?" She asked.

The guy looked around them, to make sure no one will hear them. "It's from Namjoon. For her girlfriend. You both are in relationship?"

     "Y-yes. Don't worry, I wouldn't say anything. I'll keep it to myself. I'll make sure Namjoon doing well in his group, being the responsible leader."

     "Thank you for understanding. And also thank you for making him happy. He's doing well in practising the choreography."

Seuljin smiled, nodded. She almost thought she'll be asked to leave him. She didn't want to imagine if that thing really happened. Soonhak walked her into her pharmacy before he left. Joohyuk came to Seuljin, brought the food from her hands. They walked to the counter where Haejin and Jihye stood.

     "Noona, who's that?" Haejin asked.

     "For my baby girl, Kang Seuljin. Seuljin's workmate, please have this sandwich too. And the cookies as well. NJ" Joohyuk read the card at the cup holder.

     "That's his assistant. He just came to deliver this. You guys can eat." Seuljin replied while her fingers typing message to Namjoon.

     "Wah, he called eonni, baby girl. Oh, he bought 5. Ah... He bought 2 for her. So sweet. He even wrote eonni's name at the cookies' packaging. Haejin, you should do this to me." Jihye squealed happily.

Haejin snorted, "We always meet. How can I make surprise for you?"

     "Tch... I see. Don't come to my house anymore. Let's go, Joohyuk. Eonni, let's eat."