35

Double update(?) Hehehe

---

(3rd person POV)

Yoongi was really surprised to see the girl she assumed it's Seuljin. 'Seuljin' looked at him weirdly. Why the hell this idol stared me like that?  She thought to herself. She knows the guy in front her is Suga. She knows them since they're quite popular in the country she lives all this time. She didn't care much whether he's an idol or not. The important thing is, that guy crashed her and have made her fall and sprained her ankle.

     "Hey! I'm talking to you! Are you Korean?" She asked with raised tone.

     "Seuljin, you don't know me?" asked Yoongi, making the girl looked at him weirdly.

     "What the heck you're talking about? I'm not Seuljin."

     "Huh? You're Seuljin. I remember your face."

     "I'm not. Who the hell is Seuljin? You mistook me for someone else."

     "No way. You looked just the same like her."

     "Maybe I'm her doppelganger. Wait, don't change topic! Be responsible for what you've done."

     "Tch, can you stand up?"

     "Tch? If I can, I've already stand up! You think when you're an idol you can crash people like that? I know you."

Okay, this girl is so rude. I keep apologizing to her. And she keep blabbering like her ankle will be cut anytime. Yoongi thought to himself. He took a deep breath before he ended up cussing a stranger. "I keep saying sorry. I'm sorry okay. I'll help you stand."

He pulled her arm, trying to help her to stand up. She fell back, since she can't move her right ankle. She winced in pain, started to cry. Her killer heel on her right already broke.

     "What should I do?" He mumbled, making the girl's eyes become bigger. "What should I do? Do something! How am I supposed to leave the country later?" She blabbered, showing her small fist.

     "Fine, fine, I'll carry you. What is your room's number?"

     "What?"

     "What?"

     "Are you trying to create a scandal?"

     "Then, you want to crawl to your room? I don't want you to make a fuss about this. When will you shut your damn mouth?" He pulled the hood, enough to cover whole head including his face since the hood is bigger.

     "You-- Hey!" Yoongi put the girl's arm around his shoulder, he brought his hand under her knee and stood up.

     "Shut your mouth if you don't want to hear any nonsense news about us."

The girl only puffed her cheeks, annoyed with his attitude. She turned her head to the left, don't want to look at Yoongi's face. Yoongi walked to the counter and put her on the high stool next to him.

     "Here, your drink, sir. Strawberry-Rose Spritzer."

     "Thank you." He took the cocktail glass, and drank it.

     "What's wrong with her?"

     "She sprained her ankle. Did she drink here? I'll pay for her. Here." Yoongi gave his credit card.

     "Wait."

The bartender informed her last drink which make the guy judged her for a while. After settling the payment, he continued carrying her leaving the bar.