7

[Yoongi's POV]

We left Namjoon's new house. Namjoon is so damn right. Seuljin is really hot. I saw her with her first two button unbuttoned before she buttoned the second button. I see, that kid bought the medications from her because he wanted to meet her. There's no concrete reason other than this. I smirked.

     "Namjoon hyung is right. He said the right thing about that noona. I almost thought she's in the same age with Jin hyung." I snickered when I heard Jungkook's comment.

     "She looked matured compared to her actual age. I mean, look at her appearance. She wears like normal people work in office. She didn't smile like everyone when they see us. She treated us like a normal person. Which makes me feel that Namjoon will be in a good condition when he lives with her." What Jin hyung said is so right.

     "Don't worry about him, Jin hyung. He'll be just fine. Not only that, I'm sure Namjoon will be feeling so great after this. He got the right girl." I laughed.

     "What do you mean, hyung?" Taehyung asked me.

     "Can you see her, Taehyung? She's totally perfect. Well, she might not related with Namjoon hyung's preference that clearly wants girl with red converse. The similarities about her and Namjoon's preference is sexy. She has that sexy vibe." Jimin answered with his face that shows unbelievable reaction with Taehyung's question. This pervert...

     "Eyy, stop talking about this stuff. Our Jungkookie shouldn't hear this." Hoseok snapped makes us laugh.

     "Hyung, I'm 21 okay." That kid whined. Heh, saying he's man but whining like a baby. Idiot.

     "But you're still a baby to us. Or maybe muscular baby." We laughed.

     "I saw our album in her house. Do you guys ever think which one of us she likes?" Jin hyung blurted, makes our MPV become quiet.

     "Of course, it's Namjoon. Don't you see the way she looked at him? She looked like she's into him." Hoseok answered confidently, makes me realize something.

Kim Namjoon, you know what? You're so damn lucky. I'm not shocked if you get laid. She's definitely your style. Have fun, bro. Hehehe. I shook my head while looking at the window.

---

[3rd person POV]

After all of them left Seuljin's house, Seuljin went to her mini bar that is located in living room. The mini bar was built before the house given to her. Her family now live in her grandparents' house since her father is their only son.

She took out red grape wine from the bar and opened it. Her late grandfather loved wines so much until he kept more than hundred bottles in the mini bar. She loves wines too but she prefers sparkling more since she can't drunk because she has to work. She poured the wine into two wine glasses.

     "Oh, Seuljin-ssi. Are you drinking?" She looked at Namjoon with mini towel on his head.

     "Yes. Mind joining me?" Namjoon nodded, accept her invitation.

Namjoon sit beside Seuljin on high stool. He put his mini towel on the table. Their glasses clanked to each other before they drank the wine. They talked random things for an hour, without realizing Seuljin has drinked the third glass which she can drink only two glasses. If more than that, she might lose her senses.

     "Seuljin-ssi."

     "Just call me Seul, we're in same age, right?"

     "Seul-ah, do your boyfriend mind having me as your roommate? Well, you know. Man and woman in a house."

     "If I have a boyfriend, I've already ask him to live with me. Unfortunately, I'm SSSB."

     "Huh? What is SSSB?"

     "SSSB, still single since birth."

     "Eyy, that sounds impossible. How can you be single, you're fucking hot."

Seuljin laughed at his compliment. How can she looked hot? She only wear white pharmacist coat. She poured wine into their glasses for the fourth time. The bottle already empty.

     "Are you shitting me? I'm not hot. I'm just a woman with white coat, dispense medicine. Give counselling to my patients. I can't be compared with your preference. I'm not sexy."

     "I know I like sexy girls. But I also like girls with sexy brain. Just like you."

She pulled him, making their faces close by inches. She slurred with half-hooded eyes, looking at Namjoon "Eyy, don't lie to me, Joon-ah."

     "I'm not. I'm really serious." Namjoon whispered on her lips making their lips touched.

They looked at each other with half-hooded eyes. Namjoon stared at her lips before he looked back at her eyes. The sexual tension  is really strong when they're close to each other. He felt it but he can't resist it. He attached his kissable lips on her. It didn't take so much time for Seuljin kissed him back.

Their lips moved in sync, wet muscles fighting for dominance. Namjoon lifted her to her bedroom, tossed themselves on bed. He groped her clothed breasts and massaged them hardly making her moaning in mess. He trailed wet kisses from her lips to her cheek, to her neck before both of them knocked down.

(Sorry meh~~ it's still early, but still there'll be upcoming scenes coming out.)

---

(Seuljin's POV)

God, who the hell snoring so damn loud on my ear? It's 15th of the month and my break is tortured because of this fucking snores!!! I open my eyes lazily staring at the ceiling before I glanced on my right side. Fuck, how the hell Namjoon happened to be on my bed?

     "Did I sleep with him?" I looked down.

I'm still wearing my night pajama. So yeah, we didn't do anything. I let out my sigh. I didn't remember anything happened last night since I really drink more than two glasses. Which is I can't take alcohol a lot. I went to bathroom to clean myself.

Since Namjoon is still sleeping deadly (which is I don't know why he didn't wake up yet), I don't mind going out from bathroom with towel only to take my clothes from walk-in wardrobe.

I walked lazily to kitchen to make hangover soup for both of us. Namjoon said to me that he also have a day break today. Just a coincidence we wake up late and having breakfast with hangover soup. Before this, if I have hangover, I just drink water a lot right after I wake up. Since it's just slight hangover. After all, I lived alone, right?

-----------------------------------

Urghhh I'm not good in writing sexy scenes. -____- i'll improve more. Do vote & comments