27

I watched RUN BTS! last night. The whole episode was so hilarious. Who knows Yoongi had to be female transfer student hahahaha XD. Our Yoonmin ❤❤❤ Isn't she beautiful? Tbh, he's prettier than me tho

 Our Yoonmin ❤❤❤ Isn't she beautiful? Tbh, he's prettier than me tho

---------------------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

Oppa

U did mention about
ur friend's brother
about him has Maltese

Do u have the address?
I want to meet him

Sure, here.
XX, XXXX XXXX
XXXXXX
Gwacheon

U want to meet him
today?

Yes

He told me
His brother still in
his family's house

Okay.

Inform him that
I'll come

Okay, take care

U too, oppa
Take care

I told omma and appa about this. So, I have to go there early morning. Last night Jiji had her bath and some grooming. Just brushing her hair and cutting her nails only. I brought the soft crate where Jiji in it into the car with breakfast that omma prepared for us. For Jiji, she prepared sausages, water bottle and some dry food.

Jiji doesn't easily peeing or pooping in the car. We trained her a lot including putting her into the crate. As I sit at the driver seat, I brought her out from the car and put her on the passanger seat beside me. I put jacket on her since the A/C is too cold for her.

     "Jiji, we're going to travel." I petted her.

She barked listening to what I'm saying. I laughed, "Do you know where we want to go?" Jiji barked.

     "Yes, we're going to Gwacheon to meet your groom. Behave, okay?"

She responded to me again before I started to drive. Jiji started to sleep since she was so active last night and this morning.

(Time skip)

I arrived in front of the house. The size of the house is just same with Mrs Kim's house. I put Jiji into the crate with her sausage. Omma also prepared chapssaltteok (mochi rice cake) and yachaejeon (vegetable pancake) for his family. I got out from the car, brought the crate and food out. I pressed the bell symbol button at the control panel near the front gate.

A woman's voice appeared from that device, "Who is this?"

     "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Seuljin, Seungjoon's sister. My brother said his friend, Kim Seokjung lives here with Maltese." I replied.