51

(Seuljin's POV)

     "Do you want to know badly?"

I was taken aback with her question. I looked down seeing her necklace. It's just same like eonni. "Take off your mask." I said with cracked voice.

     "Sure." She took off the masquerade mask slowly, revealing the upper part of her face. The mask fell on the floor.

Everyone shocked seeing her face. Even Namjoon as well. He caught my body as I almost collapsed. Taehyung more than surprised since he has been adoring her for a quite long time.

     "Noo...noona, she has the same face like yours." Jimin stuttered.

     "What is this? How? How can...? Appa, omma, oppa, what is this? Min was really alive all this time? Were you lying to me all this time?" I asked.

Appa, omma and oppa started to approach us. "She's alive all this time. We're so sorry. We have no intention to hide this from you." Omma was about to hug me, but I took steps back from her.

     "How could you... How could you lie to me? Why do you lie to me? You know how hard were I to forget, to accept eonni's death? You know how terrified were I seeing her crashed by the car at that time? You know how I'm scared with heavy rain and thunder because of her? You make me look stupid. You know I don't like people lie to me. Wah... Jinjja... I can't believe this. I mourned for person who has been alive all this time. You're not fake, right?"

     "Don't be like this. Believe us. She is your twin." Seungjoon oppa tried to grab my wrist but I flinched. I backed myself away from them.

     "I see... No wonder there are many times you're not here. You came to New Zealand to visit Min right? If she's my twin, you should tell me about this earlier. How could you. Don't you feel pity to me?" Seungjoon oppa only stared at the floor.

     "Kang Seuljin, you can't just say like that to them. How could them? You should be thankful that all this time they stayed by your side. You should be thankful that your twin is still alive after she died once. Thanks to God, He gave me second chance to live. Don't blame them for their faults, lying to you. Our late grandparents knew about it too. Just in case, you were there before they died, they must be kept apologizing to you without any reason."

I startled for a while. Everything she said brought me back to the time where they were at the end of their lives. Before our grandfather died, he kept apologizing to me. Same goes to our grandmother. Now I understand why.

     "This is all my fault. I asked them to not tell you about this. Even before I turned to comatose state for 3 to 4 months. Because I know you're not ready to accept the fact I still alive. Pity? You're so lucky that appa and omma always be there for you. They came to your bachelor degree graduation. They came to your master graduation. While me? The elders who sit there at the table came to my graduation. Only once. I can't even bragged about our family to whole world. Because that will only make everyone knows about me.

     I became the well-known mysterious pianist because of that sole reason. I don't want you to know that I'm still alive. I don't want you to be mad to our family. Look what happened. I reveal myself in front of you and you're being mad to our family because they lied to you. You don't even feel thankful." I watched Seulmin broke into tears, standing alone while wiping the tears. "If only... If only I know this will happen, I-I should have just let the doctor performed euthanasia when I was coma which I only had 10% chance to live at that time."

She sobbed hardly after she said that. She keep hitting her left chest. After all, we're twins. I feel hurt when she said that. I can't describe how much pain I feel right now when she said that. She rather choose mercy killing instead of me being mad at our family.