45

Just like I said, I'll mention about Yoongi and Seulmin.

----------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

I can't believe it he really said that. I glanced at Namjoon who remained silent since we were in their dorm. And he still remain silent while I'm driving now. Eyy, this is the first day of the week and... Haish. I hate being mad at him. I keep biting my lower lip as sudden pain in my stomach keep appearing.

     "Seuljin-ah, you're being too rough to him. Forgive him. He may genius in everything. But sometimes he's stupid too." Jin oppa's words keep replaying in my mind.

I actually calmed down when he said that before we discussed our plan. I tried to take a deep breath for holding back the pain. I blink my eyes many times as I feel tears start to form under my eyes. Calm down, Jin-ah. We almost arrive.

(Time skip)

My hand is shaking like hell when I try to enter the passcode. I grip my stomach while my another hand open the door. I know I'm sweating right now. We entered the house.

     "Baby, are you okay?" He asked while grabbing my arm.

I yanked away my arm from his hands, walking faster to my room and slammed the door. I walked to the bathroom, filling the water bottle with hot water. I keep biting my lower lip as some hot water running on my hand. I closed the bottle and cover it with mini towel. I walked weakly to the bed and lay down. I curled up my body with the bottle near to my lower abdomen.

I didn't know how I happened to cry as much as I want. Because it's too hurt to bear the pain. Little did I know I fell asleep with bright room.

---

(Namjoon's POV)

I saw her crying while she was driving. Does period cramps really painful like that? I'm just worsening the situation. Hoseok did say he saw she seemed to smile with pain when we left the dorm. I sighed, staring at her bedroom door from the kitchen. Maybe I should check her out. I walked forward to her bedroom. I opened the door carefully. She's sleeping.

I entered our room and walked to her. Her body curled up with a bottle near to her stomach. I kneeled in front of her and watched her sleeping. Her face showed how much she holds back the pain with the tears still running. I wiped the tears on her cheeks. Her red hand stole my attention. It must be because of the hot water.

I go to the bathroom and fill the bowl with cool water. I take the soft mini towel in the cupboard with me. I walk back to Seul. I soaked the towel and tap it slowly on her hand. "Baby, I'm sorry. I know I was being irrational. It's just I was freaked out. Of course I know that you know a lot about everything better than us." I watch her while I keep tapping the towel on her palm.

     "Of course I know this is your first day of the week. I didn't know period cramps is too painful to handle until you're too sensitive. Don't be mad at me."

I put the mini towel on her hand which I thought it's first degree burn since it only shows redness and no blisters on it. I was about to stand up but a weak force on my shirt sleeve stopped me.

Seul woke up from her sleep. I go near her. "Thank you, darling. And, I'm sorry for scolding you. I don't usually being this sensitive and get period cramps." She murmured while staring into my eyes.

     "It's okay. I understand. Maybe I should get used to it. I don't know anything since my younger sister didn't show to me that she had period pain before." I replied with smile.