44

(3rd person POV)

Has the practice ended?

Finally ended
U're here already?

Yes
In front of ur dorm's
building

Just come in
We just about to
celebrate

Okay
I'll come

Seuljin watched the environment around the area carefully. Even though the fans never know where are they living now, but still she need to take EXTRA precaution. She brought the paperbag which the content is Jungkook's birthday present with her. She turned off the engine. This time she closed her pharmacy quite late since she refill the shelves with medications.

     "Calm down, Jin-ah. Act like a resident in this building. They're not the only one who lives here." She talked to herself before get out from the car.

She walked carefreely into the building even though she almost lost her heart. She walked to the house number where they live. She knocked the door. The door is opened. Hoseok greeted her.

     "Wah! Long time no see. Come in!" He pulled her into the house.

     "Look what we have here! It's Seuljin noona!" Taehyung cheered.

Seuljin smiled as Jungkook was looking at her with bright smile. It feels like sister-in-law celebrates his birthday. She gave the present to him. "Happy birthday, Kookie. Don't grow up too fast."

Jimin laughed at her wish. But, that's what they want actually. That kid is the youngest among them but he beats them. Jungkook also laughed while took the present. After that, he looked at Namjoon and Seuljin, debating whether is it okay for him to hug her.

     "Jungkook-ah, I allow you to hug her since she is your noona and today is your birthday." Namjoon laughed.

As the older said that, he hugged his noona. Seuljin chuckled while patting him on his back. They broke the hug. She tapped his cheeks since he was blushing.

     "Oh, Namjoon hyung. Will I get a hug from noona during my birthday later?" Jimin asked.

     "No way! You can't. Everyone will receive hug from her except you." Namjoon answered making everyone in the house laughed at Jimin's reaction.

     "Wah, really? What kind of discrimination is this?" He scoffed.

     "It's not a discrimination. It's an exception. You can't hug her because you're not allowed to."

     "Eyy, Joon-ah. Don't be like that. Jimin, I'll hug you on that day but no presents." Seuljin teased. The younger whined.

     "Okay, enough chit chat. Let's eat. I'm done!" Jin snapped.

Seuljin went to the kitchen to help Jin. The others went to the dining table. Before she came, they already recorded their V live for Jungkook's birthday. Hoseok came to the kitchen. He looked around before he nudged Seuljin at her arm.

     "Namjoon's birthday is around the corner. Have you prepared anything for him?" He asked with smirk plastered on his face.

Seuljin was about to make drinks scoffed. "Tsk, seriously? You ask me this question?"

     "Of course I have to ask you this. You know this is his first birthday with his person he loves the most, which is you. Tell me."

Jin pretended to cough. "Ehem, I'm here, Hoseok." Hoseok and Seuljin grinned.

     "I have no intention what I'm going to do on that night. But I know exactly what I'm going to do." She said. "But, I need your help.

     "What is it?" Jin asked.

     "Well, this involves all of you. Later, I'll inform you both." Seuljin replied with sly smirk.

---

(Namjoon's POV)

     "Can we borrow Seuljin for a while?"

My eyebrows furrowed as Hoseok spoke up after Jungkook opened his birthday presents. I know Hoseok kind of close to Seul but I never know they're really close. To be surprised, Jin hyung also nodded as he also joined Hoseok too.

     "For what?" I asked curiously.

     "Threesome." He replied. What the heck? Threesome with my girlfriend without me?!

     "Just kidding. We want to ask health advice." Hoseok laughed along with Jin hyung. "Can we?"

     "Why do you need her? She's not real doctor." I replied with low voice.

Seul scoffed, "Wah, really Kim Namjoon?" Oh man, holy shit. What the fuck did I just said? I watch her keep pushing her inner cheek with her tongue while her hands on her waist. "Are you questioning my credibility? I may not a doctor but I read and learn a lot. Have you forgotten my medical books that never have dust at all?"

     "Of course, not. You keep reading them." I answered, fiddling my fingers.

     "You're being irrational. You know what? Tonight, don't sleep in our room. Go sleep with your Ryan doll in your old room! Ah, jinjja! Today is my first day period, and you. Urgh!!!"

I keep scratching my head. Damn you, Namjoon. What the heck did you just say? "Arasseo, arasseo. Hoseok, Jin hyung, go take her. Discuss whatever you want to. Baby, I'm sorry."

I watched Hoseok took Seuljin who still glaring at me. Jin hyung followed from behind to his room shared with Yoongi hyung. Aigoo... She's so scary when she get mad.

     "Hyung, you shouldn't say that though." told Taehyung who seemed unsure what he said just now.

     "It's her first day, hyung. Just prepare for the worst." I leaned back to the sofa, staring at ceiling. You know what, Jimin? Thank you for the words. It's not helping at all.

     "Chill, Namjoon. It's not like they're going to do what he said earlier. She may not a real doctor, but she knows better than us." said Yoongi hyung while keep typing something.

     "Nah, I don't care that much." I replied.

     "Really? I don't believe it. It's Hoseok though. And seriously you really said that?"

How dare this short hyung laughed at me? He doesn't look at me at all! "Ah, hyung. Don't be like this. By the way, you keep typing, tapping the screen. What are you doing actually, hyung?"

     "It's secret."

Okay, now what? Everyone is being secretive to me. Seul is mad at me now. I really booked the ticket to hell. She even mentioned the Ryan doll in my old room at her house. God, please relieve her anger. 😭😭

-------------------------------

Poor Namjoon hahahahaha 😂😂😂