34

FINALLY, I'VE MOVED OUT FROM MY OLD HOUSE. IT WAS A SUDDEN MOVE OUT TO BE HONEST SINCE THE OWNER DOESN'T LET US TO STAY THERE UNTIL WEEKEND. THIS HOUSE NOW IS JUST 5 MINUTES FROM OUR CAMPUS. IT'S NOT A BIG HOUSE COMPARED TO OUR OLD HOUSE BUT IT'S COMFORTABLE FOR 6 PERSON TO LIVE. AS FOR THIS NEW HOUSE, I HAVE NEW ROOMMATE, WHO ROAST A LOT JUST LIKE ME. SHE'S THE MOST SAVAGE IN THIS HOUSE AND SHE LOVES JIMIN. SO, YEAH. JINMIN IN THE ROOM~~ ❤❤

---------------------------------------

Bangkok

(3rd person POV)

As usual, every time BTS reached to another countries, the airport will become main attraction of ARMY and fansite noona. The fans cheered as they walked from arrival hall.

     "Wah, so many people here." Seokjin mumbled.

The guards walked the members leaving the airport, riding the van safely. Sejin who sit in front informed, "We're going to the hotel. After lunch, you'll start the practice, okay."

     "Yes, hyung." The van moved leaving the airport. The members waved to their fans who waiting outside the airport.

     "How was last night, Namjoon?" Hoseok grinned, started the conversation since Yoongi shut his ears with earphone.

     "Heh, why do you asking that?" Namjoon laughed.

     "Nah, just admit it you had a wonderful night with Seul." Seokjin scoffed.

     "Namjoon hyung is so lucky. When will I got to experience that?" Jimin sighed, making Yoongi who eavesdrop their conversation hit the younger's head "You're still young, idiot! Fuckboy."

     "What? I don't fuck anyone so far." Jimin groaned, rubbing his head.

     "You behave like that."

     "Psh... Jealousy detected."

Seokjin changed the topic, "Yah, yah, don't annoy Yoongi. Tell us, how was it last night?"

     "As usual. She treated me nice after she had been savage to me. She always like that. Acting like she doesn't love me at all at first. She's so rude. She treats all of you very well, except me. See, I texted her that I've reached here already. She said, she knew we'll arrive right now since she came here before during summer vacation when she was studying. I told her that I miss her, she just give me middle finger." Namjoon laughed bitterly at the end of his words.

     "Heol, noona did that?" Jungkook laughed.

     "At least she loves you though. You got yourself a girlfriend. Me, Jin hyung and Hoseok older than you, but still has no girlfriend. Especially Jin hyung. He's 26 already." Yoongi interrupt.

     "Hey, why the hell my name is mentioned? I don't really care much now since I have 6 babies to handle which they are all of you. You know how much hard it is." Seokjin tch-ed.

     "Hyung, don't fight. We've been feeling hot as we reach here. Don't add the hotness in this van." Taehyung whined.

     "I want to eat pineapple. Sejin hyung, can I eat pineapple for lunch?" Jimin asked.

     "Not now. But you can drink pineapple juice. You need to rest your throat."

With Sejin's words, Jimin pouted. Some of them laughed seeing his reaction. Actually Jimin had strained his throat during You Never Walk Alone promotion which makes the fans worried about him. They didn't want it happened again, so as usual Jin will monitor their eating. The van reached the hotel they'll stay for two nights.