30

Sorry for late update. Lately I feel like I'm lost. Listening to 'Lost' have made me lost into my thoughts again.

(Edit: Someone said she couldn't read this chap. So, I will write blablabla...)

--------------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

I walked to Seul's house since omma went to work already. Seul's parents should be at their workplace by now. Speaking about her, I feel quite bitter with her. I know she loves me. But sometimes it feels like not(?). I know she's naturally rough. She always play hard-to-get with me. I don't understand her. I entered houseyard since the gate was opened slightly.

I rang the bell. The door opened, Seul always show her frightened look lately. I'm not that ugly until she has to be shocked when I reveal my face. She pulled me into her house, going to the living room. She took off my black fur coat and hung it on the couch.

     "Why are you coming here? Does anyone saw you? Where is your mother?" She obviously worried about me and herself as well. Huh... Why do you have to be like this?

I smiled even though I know it looked like I'm being forced to smile, "Omma is working now. Don't worry, no one saw me. I want to meet my girlfriend. What's wrong? You don't want to see me?" I brought my hands around her waist.

She frowned "It's not like that. Have you eaten already? Are you still hungry?"

     "I ate this morning with omma. Then, I went to jog with RapMonie. I fed him and he slept. After that I took my bath and come here."

     "I guess, your stomach half empty now. Right on time, I've done smashing the potato. Make yourself comfortable here." She cupped my left cheek while giving me a peck on my right cheek. Right on my dimple.

I broke the hug, watching her go to the kitchen. I know she felt insecure, unsafe and she keep thinking she's being watched. She will start to worry for nothing. I know this will happen. I sighed. I walked to the kitchen.

She was frying the potato pancakes. I watched her clothings as I walked to her. 3/4 sleeve blouse with knee length skirt. I don't really care much about her clothings since I know she wears like this because she's staying with her parents. I hugged her from behind.

     "I'm cooking, Namjoon. You'll get hurt." I tightened the hug, "I don't care. I want to hug you. I love your hair scent."

She laughed "Eww, why are you being this touchy, Namjoon? Go to the table, I almost done. Eyy." She hit my hands until I let go of her waist.

     "Arasseo, arasseo. You don't like me." I uttered, leaving the kitchen with heavy steps.

I walked to the dining table, waiting for her. I took my phone from the pocket. I opened my conversation room with Yoongi hyung. I texted him since he's online now

Hyung
Are u sure that she loves
me? It looks like not

What the heck are u
talking about? She confessed
yesterday, u told me

I know.

Then, what's wrong?

I gave her backhug
Then, she rejected me
What I'm gonna do?
T.T

Are you a woman?
U're not going to cry,
aren't u?

T.T

Urghhh
Why the heck u backhug
her? U think this is evening
drama we watch in tv? I
can't believe it. -_-||