25

Sorry for the late update. My mind went somewhere else.

--------------------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

I had a very good lunch and dinner (which he forced us to taste his cooking) today even though Seungjoon oppa said weird things. Did he need to say that?!! From what I think, they might say something about me. I know them very well. There's no way they talked about random things.

Should I ask Namjoon about it?

Nah, never mind. I'm not interested. My ears might explode if I listen to him. I'm done with his shit. I brought my laptop to the living room. Actually the second living room in front of Namjoon's room is my reading room. Not that actual reading room. Just a table with computer, chair and a bookshelf full with books.

     "Seul-ah, do you want some juice?" I looked at Namjoon who was standing in front of refrigerator.

I nodded my head slightly. Am I high or I've become stupid? Why he always looked so attractive? Look, he only wear white shirt and sweat pants with his messy wet hair. I shook my head as I realized I dazed for a while. I continued surveying the medications I'm going to order.

     "Here. You're so busy." Namjoon sit beside me.

     "What do you expect from me? Bossing around? I have to refill the storage room. I have only 2-3 boxes, which only last for a month." I replied while filling the details for the order.

     "Ah... I want to ask you something. If... I said if okay. If we're dating, will you be having boxes of condoms in this house?"

What the... I narrowed my eyes on him as I looked at him. O...kay, why he has to do that blank face while asking me this does-not-make-sense question? I looked back at the screen.

     "Well... Of course, I might fill this house at least a big box of them. Because I know you very well. Just tell me your size, I'll find the appropriate size for you. The worst thing is, I might provide each place in this house at least two boxes. I mean, the box you usually found in any stores. If you want to fill me, I might consider buying the birth control pills from my pharmacy. Why do you ask like that?"

     "I just want to know. It crossed my mind all of a sudden."

     "Do you ever heard this words, *in English* save the best for last?"

     "Yes, I heard that before."

     "Basically I'm living in that way. That's why I never allow you to do me. I want to torture you by waiting for me. We don't have any relationship. And of course we're not friends with benefits. That's so no-no. You might want another pussy."

     "Babe... How many times I told you--" I cutted his words, "yeah, your dick only mine forever. You don't have to remind me. Can we please talk other things?"

     "Ah... Do you want to hear my jokes? Don't worry, it doesn't sound like Jin hyung. Since we both good in English, I think you'll understand this joke."

     "I hope it doesn't sound shit. If it is, I don't think you can fuck me."

I put my laptop on the coffee table since I'm done ordering medications I want and condoms as well. Only for him actually. His size might different compared to others since he's tall. I brought the orange juice glass for me and leaned against the couch. Namjoon put my legs on his lap.

(From this part, the bold words is in English, while the normal one is Korean)

     "Okay. I wouldn't. Here it is. Why do crabs never give to charity?"