2

Seuljin's POV

Eonni, we've opened the
pharmacy. You can come
when you're free. Have a
lot of rest.

I received a message from my worker, Jihye as soon as I woke up from my sleep. Such a coincidence. I go to my bathroom to have relaxing bath in tub. Without realizing I took so much time there when I looked at the clock. What the hell? Did I sleep --- oh yeah, I slept.

I go to the kitchen, made some English breakfast -- or should I say brunch? Yeah, brunch because it's almost afternoon. That's how I live after all. I sleep alone, eat alone, what else? I can't even cook side dish that typical Korean used to. That's not because I can't cook. It's because I don't have any reason to cook. Why bother cooking very hard while I make my pharmacy as my second home.

It's not like I'm not interested with relationship but everything about chemicals allow me not to do so. In short words, I'm busy. Correction, I make myself busy while actually I'm not. Well, if I'm busy, I don't feel lonely, right?

That's it. I can't stand it anymore! I need someone in this house so that I have a reason to come home after I close my pharmacy. I should make an advertisement.

---

[3rd person POV]

Seuljin went to her reading room where all her office equipments were there. She turned on her computer and printer. She started doing her advertisement.

She satisfied with her own advertisement

She satisfied with her own advertisement. So, she decided to go Starbucks near to her house to buy some coffee for her co-workers since she will stop at her pharmacy which is quite far from her house. Plus, she had to deliver the advertisements to some shops she usually comes.

She left her house and went to the lift. She pressed the button. While waiting the lift to reach basement floor, she played the music in her phone. And of course she will play BTS' songs since she really fond with them. Especially, Rap Monster. That guy suits the characteristic of ideal guy she wants. Blood, Sweat and Tears was playing.

Nae pi ttam nunmul
Nae majimak chumeul
Da gajyeoga ga
Nae pi ttam nunmul
Nae chagaun sumeul
Da gajyeoga ga

She really loves BTS back then. Till now, actually. It's just she didn't have time to attend the fan meeting. But she did come to their concert. She did come once on their fan meeting. So, those guys maybe have forgotten how she looks like. That was five years ago, when they were still rookies. She went to her car and started the engine. She pressed the button so that the roof of her car opened. She drove her car leaving the parking lot.

Nae pi ttam nunmuldo
Nae mom maeun yeonghondo
Neoui geosin jal algo isseo
Igeon nareul byeolbage hal jumun

Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings
But neoui nalgaeneun akmaui geot
Neoui geu sweet apen bitter bitter

Kiss me apado dwae eoseo nal joyeojwo
Deo isang apeul sudo eobtge
Baby chwihaedo dwae ije nal deurikyeo
Neoui gipsugi neoran whiskey

She stopped playing the music as she arrived in front of the Starbucks and parked there. She entered the shop with advertisements at her hands. She went to the counter.

     "Good afternoon. May I take your order?"

     "Can I have two caramel macchiato, one cafe latte and one cafe mocha? All of them take away."

     "Is there anything you want to add?"

     "Four Chicken BLT Salad Sandwich and Banana Nut Bread."

     "Total is 100000 won."

     "Here." Seuljin gave her credit card and Starbucks card.

     "Thank you, have a nice Sunday."

     "Wait, can you help me put this ads in this shop? I know it's not appropriate. But I really need it."

     "I can't promise but I'll help you."

     "Thank you."

----

Seuljin brought everything she bought earlier to her pharmacy after she parked her car. She's not that generous to treat her co-workers. But she's a nice boss and pharmacist as well. All of her co-workers really love and respect her very well since she's the oldest.

     "Noona! Let me help you." One of her co-workers, Haejin came to her brought the food and drinks from her hands.

     "Eonni, why bother to treat us? We feel bad, you know." Jihye said while she refill the stock of some medications and records the purchase of the stocks.

     "Gwaenchanha, it's not hard for me. I treat you once a month. So, why not?"

     "Thank you, noona. Can we eat first?" Haejin asked.

     "Sure. Joohyuk, you don't want to follow them?"

     "It's okay, noona. I'll eat with you. Besides, who's going to handle the cash?"

     "Hehe you're right."

Haejin and Ji Hye went to the pantry with the food and their drinks after caramel macchiato was given to Joohyuk. Cafe mocha was already taken by Seuljin after she went to her dispense counter. Seuljin recruited a pharmacist from bachelor graduate which is Haejin, Jihye their assistant and Joohyuk as a cashier. Since Seuljin is a pharmacist from master graduate, she knows a lot of medications and sells all medications which is suitable for diseases and sometimes not available to some hospital.

Yeah, she gains a lot of fortune after all. She got a big house for her after the reading of his late grandfather's will. His grandparents really rich actually. Her working as pharmacist works smoothly especially after she graduated in Master of Biopharmacy. She's happy with her life but there's something empty in it.

---------------------------------------
That's sounds weird, rite? Do vote and give comments :)