Seuljin&Seulmin: "Did our father like guys?"

(Seulmin's POV)

          Eonni, can we meet? I hv smthg
          to talk to. If possible, during
          lunch.

That's weird. I mean, it's not weird if siblings meet together. Usually Jin (Seuljin) don't usually text me before we meet. She always come by surprise to Big Hit building like the building is hers. Well, since she comes to meet Namjoon, she will visit me too. But this time, it's rare. There must be something wrong. I hope not because of the forth pregnancy. There's no way Nami will accept younger sibling. She's too young.

I replied the text.

          Sure. Where r we going to eat?

Again, she replied.

          Somewhere private. We go to
          the usual place.

The usual place is the restaurant in oppa's hotel. We usually take VIP room if we eat there. We don't like the way the customers watch us eat together. Especially with our families. Technically, our family become attention because we married to the two members of BTS.

I left the MinMin's Story (my studio name and how sad the name is because the room is dirty with sex) which I happened to meet Yoongi at the hallway in front of his Genius Lab.

     "Where are you going?" He asked before he hugged me while rubbing my belly which started to appear. MinMin began to show himself during third month.

     "Gotta meet Seuljin. Why?" I replied.

     "That's weird. She doesn't want to meet Namjoon?"

     "I don't know. She texted me to go to the usual place. I guess, it might be urgent."

     "If that so, okay. Be careful. Appa will miss you, MinMin. And your mother too."

     "Cheesy. We still can see each other at home."

Yoongi smiled cheekily before he gave a long kiss (not involve tongue) on my lips. We heard a cough not far away from us. He let go of me after seeing Slow Rabbit hyung and Pdogg hyung.

     "This couple. When will you stop showing PDA in workplace?" Slow Rabbit hyung asked.

     "What? She's my wife." Yoongi whined. I laughed.

     "Well, Sungdeuk have wife too. Namjoon too. But they don't show it."

     "He's clingy. He said he will miss us." I joked.

     "Ah, right. Heol, you lost your swagness, Yoongi. And you, don't just blame him. You approve whatever he does to you." Pdogg hyung eyed us before they walked past us.

     "Arasseo, we won't do it again." I laughed before I left Yoongi with them.

     "We'll do it again but not in front of you both. Jealous huh."

Yoongi is weird. Since he's looking forward to my pregnancy, he becomes more clingy than usual. And...lately I become more horny. I don't know whether it's because of my pregnancy or hormone. It just happened like that. Usually we do 'it' like, once a week since we both busy. But I'll come home earlier than him to cook for us. And now, we do 'it' like four times a week. Yoongi doesn't really mind since he's just same like me. So, yeah. What did Pdogg hyung say is true anyway.

Namjoon and Seuljin's sex life is different compared to us. I bet, Namjoon always be the dominant since he's horny. Even though he's a father of four kids. Nah, Seuljin love it anyway. Seuljin easily got stressed because of work. So, she seriously need that and Namjoon do very well in pleasuring her. Okay, stop talking about sex. As I reached there, I walked to the restaurant. As expected, Seuljin came earlier.