21

Aww~~ he has tiny mole there ❤❤

------------------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

It has been three months I stay in our dorm since we have a lot of preparations and so on. Our promotion was also done. Poor Seuljin, she's living alone. But, she always sound like she's fine. I hope she's like that. I'm such a bad housemate. I never visited her at her pharmacy. I don't even know how she looked like now. I asked our manager to send me to her house.

     "Hyung, do you think I'm really a bad person?" I asked Hobeom hyung who was driving.

     "What do you mean?" He asked without looking at me.

     "You know, I've been living with her 4 months now, but technically I only stay at her house only a month. I never visit her. I just asked her condition without checking out by myself."

     "You're not bad person. You were busy. She also has her own career. Of course she will take care of herself properly. Don't worry, her life will not be miserable just because you left her house. Why? Do you like her?"

     "No, it's just... I don't know. I'm kind of worried about her."

     "It's not wrong to fall for someone. But you should know yourself. You won't be able to date her for time being. But if you want to date her, don't let them know about you both. Things will be getting harder."

     "Before this, I always thought it might just sexual attraction. Lately, I can't stop thinking about her. Not sexually, but the feelings..." Wait, wait, why I tell everything to hyung? *facepalm*

     "You miss her, right? Since you guys have two weeks break, why don't you both spend time together?"

     "Hyung, are you kidding me? I thought you wouldn't allow me to do whatever I want to do? Well, except going outside have a coffee and so on."

     "Your friends will go to their home. Jin already in Gwacheon, probably playing with Jjanggu. Yoongi with his Holly."

     "You're right, hyung. Thank you."

     "No big deal, don't cause trouble."

Just on time, we've arrived in front of her house. I get off from the van, watching Hobeom hyung left the entrance. My things already sent to Seul since yesterday by our managee. Wait, I actually forgot where our house actually. I remembered but suddenly I forgot it again. I texted her many times. Shit, it's raining. Great, what a great timing. I texted her before I come here. She still didn't read the text yet. Is it this block or this block?

---

(Seuljin's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly. It's cold. I looked at the window. It's raining heavily but I didn't hear the thunderstorm. I actually sober from drinking a bottle of wine this afternoon. I don't drink during working hours, but since my workers forced me to take a week leave, I had to. I can't pull off my habit, who still come to workplace even though I already have my own day leave. Damn, my head hurts.

     "Huh, why it's blinking?" I reached my phone on the coffee table.

I got texts from Namjoon. He spammed a lot from this afternoon. I got 10 missed calls from him too.

Seul-ah
sent at 12:40pm

Seul-ah
sent at 12:40pm

I'll have 2 weeks leave
sent at 12:40pm

Our promotion ends already
sent at 12:41pm

Ah
sent at 12:41pm

I forgot, u're still working
sent at 12:41pm