28

Namjoon's mother's name is not true since we never know her name. So I just write it. And yeayyy they finally crossed their path. That dimples are soooo ❤❤❤

----------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

     "Give him chance. He loves you. Well, he might not show it. He cares about you. During our comeback period, he always smiling whenever his phone with him. I know it's always you. He can't stop thinking about you. He just can't. He's not a good multitasker, but his work never affected at all. I mean, he thinks a lot about you but still his work performance doesn't affected. You should be proud."

It's not like I can't trust whatever Jin oppa said. I trust him. I don't have any trust issue so far. Namjoon loves me? Is he stupid? Why he has to love me? I'm a workaholic who used to not stop working (until I got sick and that's why I'm here) and also a chemistry freak with her complicated mind.
     "Ah, I don't know. Don't think about it, Jin-ah." I just shook my head.

I left Jiji with Jin oppa since she needs time to know Jjanggu. I played the songs from WINGS YOU NEVER WALK ALONE. To be honest, their songs are always good and calm to listen. When it comes to Cypher, hell yeah I always hyped up. I never show it to anyone so far. It's embarrassing, since I might look like crazy.... or hysteria?

Every time Namjoon, Yoongi oppa and Hoseok rap, I bang my head hardly with my hair flip here and there. Not only that, I roll my head too. Omma saw it once and she almost brought me to the church to perform exorcism. That was after my graduation for bachelor degree. The good thing is, my brain still stay at its place. I parked the car as I arrived and walked to our house.

     "Omma, his mother send her regards to you." I called omma while take off my shoes.

Krik krik krik. O...kay, where's omma? This is not her time to sleep now. She doesn't sleep in the evening. And of course, she didn't have class in the evening. Both my parents work as lecturers. Appa is the professor in university and he teaches several subjects there. That's why I never see him since morning during weekdays.

     "Omma?" Ah, she must be with Mrs Kim who lives next door.

It's boring to stay alone here since Jiji is not here and I'm not the person who always 24/7 with my phone. I did ask Haejin about my pharmacy, and so far everything's going well. I walked to Mrs Kim's house. The gate is opened, so I just walked in. I pressed the bell. The door opened.

     "There you are. Seuljin, your mother is here. Come in." I smiled.

I entered the house, walked to living room. Omma is smiling at me. God, what is she going to do with me? I didn't sign up for blind date, for god sake I'm 24 and still young. Mrs Kim went upstairs, probably asked his son to sit with us.

     "Omma, his mother sends her regards to you. And, what are you doing here?" I asked her. Then omma replied. I swear, she rolled her eyes on me at first. "What? It's tea time, okay. Have you eaten your lunch?"

     "Yes. And you wouldn't believe who I met there."

     "Who?"

     "Jin oppa from BTS. Oppa befriend with his brother."

Omma snickered, "There will be a big surprise later."

     "What?" I looked at her before I switched on my phone. I received a message from Namjoon.

Babe, what are you doing?
Sent at 3:30pm

I'm at someone's house
now, smh -_-||
Sent at 3:32pm