14

I know, it's supposed to be Namjoon. But, in this chap Yoonseok talks a lot here. And I love this combination of Yoongi and Hoseok here. Hehehe.

--------------------------------------------

(Jimin's POV)

Namjoon hyung came with Seuljin noona again along with his things. She must be feeling awkward to be in same place with many guys. She looked so fragile here. Jungkook can't stop staring her. I don't know what's wrong with him. It's not like she has one eye or she doesn't wear proper clothes. Seuljin noona kinda have swag, she wears thick hoodies and knee-length shorts.

     "Seuljin-ah, don't be scared with us. We don't eat people." Jin hyung tried to start the communication.

     "No, I'm not scared. I just feel awkward. Don't worry I can overcome it." She shook her head with her smile plastered on her face.

     "I like your outfit, noona. It's simple and you look pretty with it." Jungkook said.

     "Uuu our Jungkookie. You've overcome your scared to women." Hoseok hyung teased while ruffling his hair.

     "Thank you, Jungkook. Don't be scared with me. I treat people not kill people." She laughed makes us also laughed too.

     "Noona, thank you for taking care our Namjoon hyung. He didn't cause trouble right?" Taehyung asked making Namjoon hyung shouted from his room, "I didn't cause trouble, Taehyung. For fuck sake can you please trust me?"

     "We can't trust you. Anyway, Namjoon said you can play piano, right?" Yoongi hyung asked.

     "Yeah. But, I don't really play it. Since I'm busy with my work." Namjoon hyung described her very well. She definitely a workaholic.

     "Noona, don't you feel tired? You always work." I asked her.

     "Why would I, Jimin? I love my work. You wouldn't get tired for something you like. For example, I like drugs. I mean, medicine and chemical things. I like solving problems. I've been studying this area for six years. If you love something, it will clear everything that will become obstacle in your path."

Her words is so true. I will take a note.

     "You have same thought like me. By the way, I heard that you use my chicken voice morning alarm. Such a shame, I sound so stupid." Yoongi hyung said making her shocked. I swear her eyes just like Jungshook.

     "Huh? How did you know about it?" She asked.

     "Namjoon said to us while we rapper line had a discussion."

     "Yah, Kim Namjoon! You crazy bastard! I told you to not tell him! This asshole... Such a fortunate my job is treat people. Or else you're the first person I kill." Wow, she really cursed.

     "Sorry. But it sounds funny. Thanks to the alarm, I can wake up early." Namjoon hyung came to us with his broad smile.

She hit his shoulder. She must be really close to him. Looking their skinship, I know they're really close. She didn't stay here longer since she said she wanted to visit her parents' house in Ilsan which makes us surprised. There's one thing I realize something on her. I saw something with purple mark behind her ear. Something's fishy going on.

---

(Seuljin's POV)

I don't know why Jimin keep staring me when we were talking. Is there something wrong with me? I leave the area for a while, going to the kitchen to drink some water. Yoongi oppa approached me suddenly.

     "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked me.

     "Erm, yeah. I'm fine. Well, actually I'm not okay. I don't know why Jimin keep staring me. Is there anything wrong with me oppa?" I asked him scratching behind my ear.

     "Hmm... I don't know. Maybe you're beautiful until everyone strucked when looking at you."

     "Tsk, are you picking me up, Yoongi oppa?"

Yoongi leaned onto the cabinet, taking the glass I gave to him, "thank you. Did oppa sounds like that?"

     "Kind of. Anyway, I can't wait for your next mixtape. I'm still waiting for Hoseok oppa actually. But, it's okay. I do understand it takes time."

     "Don't worry, our mixtape will come soon. Hoseok will finish it first."

     "Ehem, talking about me?" Speak of the devil, Hoseok oppa come to the kitchen. I gave him a glass of water.

     "Tsk, such a nuisance. Why are you coming to us?" Yoongi oppa asked him while scrunching his nose. That famous annoyed face...

     "Hyung, it's not fair to flirt her alone. I want to join too. And, yeah. I'll finish my mixtape. Wait for it."

     "Wah, what is this huh? Attack on flirty guys?" I asked them making they laughed.

     "If you want, why not? Anyway, I think Jimin saw something he shouldn't see earlier." I looked at him with suspicious look.

     "What is it?"

     "That red purple thing behind your ear. It's hickey right? Namjoon did that. Am I right?"

     "Shit, you saw it too?"

Damn, no wonder he was staring me like that. Seuljin, you're doomed. Now, what will the guys think about you and him? Hoseok oppa nodded while gave that famous smirk he always did whenever he dance. Let me tell you something before it causes misunderstanding. I don't watch their live performance, but there's a time I'll do marathon watching them. Seriously he always make me drooling with that smirk.

     "Damn it. If only he didn't start the makeout session that night." I mumbled before I finish the water.

     "Wow, TMI. Seriously you guys did that last night?" Yoongi oppa asked which makes me feel weird. Tell me again, why we have this conversation?

     "It wasn't. It's just like, you know when something bad happened at wrong timing. For example like you're sad and it was raining and such a coincidence the one who accompany you at that time was a guy. That shit happened."

     "Ah, it's just you both only reached first base. I'm not that surprised if Namjoon did that." said Hoseok oppa makes me hit his back.

     "That asshole really horny sometimes. It feels wrong but right at same time. He's a good kisser. He must be watching porn a lot."

     "We watch too. Can we have experience with you? Threesome sounds good." Yoongi oppa snapped with his good idea. Threesome with them? I might die.

Who doesn't want to be fucked with this owner of rap tongue technology and the most fucking tease dancer? I want it but meh... Nevermind. Just kidding anyway hahaha.

     "Hell no. It sounds dirty. If that person already occupied down there, another person will do up there. I don't drink liquids other than water and alcohols. I'm practising healthy lifestyle for my job sake." I shook my head vigorously. For some reason, I've considered that too.

     "Just kidding. Who do we think we're playing around with? By the way, you should cover it. Or else we might add another one." Hoseok oppa laughed. Bae, just do it. You can hear I low-key want it here and there too.

     "Hey, that's sexual harassment. You're right. I'll meet my parents soon."

We laughed before I make my leave. Before I left, Namjoon hugged me and blabbering like a dad. Seriously, that guy talks a lot. Or should I say the whole members talk a lot too? They can't stop talking. The maknae line didn't talk to me a lot since I feel awkward talking to person younger than me even though my workers have the same age like Taehyung and Jimin. Before I started the engine, I applied the concealer at the hickey. This human being... Is he marking me as his?