55

(Yoongi's POV)

Since we're married, I also moved out from our dorm which there will be only 5 of them live there. Which I have to drive from the hotel (where our penthouse at) to the studio. I feel bad for Seulmin because I can't accompany her attending her every two weeks medical checkup. I don't know why she had to go there many times. She's now in 2nd trimester pregnancy, which I tried to go home earlier but I still can't do it. I opened the door.

     "I'm back!"

I stepped on the comfy floor mat. We did renovate the house by adding the floor mat at every places. We also added piano in this house which don't ask me how it can be brought here. A faint piano noise came from the living room. Since she's pregnant, she always play piano. She also announced that she'll be in hiatus and stay in Seoul with me. Lately, she'll go to bed late night. I'm so worried about her since I usually arrive here at 12 in the morning when I go to practice.

I walked lazily across the corridor to the living room. I put my bag on the couch silently. She's playing Hold Me Tight alone, like she's falling deeply into the melody. I feel bad for her. I hugged her from behind, kissed her exposed neck.

     "Baby, I'm sorry for leaving you alone with the baby again." I mumbled, continued peppering her neck to shoulder with kisses.

     "Ah, Yoongi. Hun, I'm fine. I understand. Our babies also understand their father."

Am I too sleepy until I can hear her calling our unborn baby, babies?  I sit at the empty space beside Seulmin. I stared at her and her belly. I put my hand on her belly. The baby seemed to know that I return home. I can feel the kicking from inside.

     "Our baby is so smart. He or she knows I'm here with you."

     "Like you don't know us. We both excel in piano. Do you know babies will become genius when they heard piano?"

     "Of course I know. He or she will be genius Min. I can't wait to teach him rapping and producing."

     "They're still young. Hun, do you want to know something?"

     "What is it?"

Seulmin stood up. She took my hand guiding us to our bedroom. I sit on the edge of bed while she went to the dressing table. She came back with a medium box in her hands. She gave it to me.

     "Open it." said her with her sweet smile.

I opened the box. There are 2 pairs of baby shoes with an ultrasound image. I looked at the image properly. Huh? I looked at her.

     "Baby, there are 2 babies here." I replied, staring her blankly.

     "Do you know why I always come for medical checkup every 2 weeks? This is my first pregnancy and yes. We're having twins. At first, I thought it will be a baby in my womb. Remember when I was bleeding?"

     "Yes. I remember that."

     "We were so worried about it, right? There's nothing happened. Sorry for not informing you about this. I want to make it as a surprise for you. Do you like it?"

I pulled her into embrace. I rested my head on her shoulder. "Of course, I like it. I never expect it. I'll try to make time for you."

I leaned into her belly who started to look obvious. I rubbed her belly. "Appa can't wait to see both of you. Become our Genius Min. Be healthy. Don't burden your omma, okay."

I can feel weak kicks as their response. I turned to look at her. Tears running from her sparkly eyes. I wiped her tears on her cheeks. I leaned into her making our lips touched. Our lips moved slowly before we broke the kiss.