20

(Seuljin's POV)

It's 2 am and I still can't sleep. I have twelve wine bottles, two bottles of vodka and tequila and six bottles of sparkling left. I should refill the shelf by the end of this month. I don't have mood for those. But I have to get drunk so that I can sleep. I went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator. Great, I have a lot of beers. I might just have six of them for tonight. I opened the cap and gulped it until empty.

Huh, it's so quiet. I turned on the phone. A photo of me with blank face and Namjoon with his bright smile and cute dimples appeared as my lockscreen. I stared at the lockscreen with bitter smile before I unlocked it. I opened the gallery. Usually I'll snap a lot of pictures of scenery and sky. I love morning sky and night sky. I even set them as my lockscreen which Namjoon commented my life is so boring.

     "I wish he's here right now. Accompany me at gloomy night." I murmured while scrolling down the gallery.

Silly, did he think my phone is his? Since when he took his selca? He had too much poses for every photos. I smiled looking at the collage of our photos. We smiled for the first photo. The second photo is photo of Namjoon gave a peck on my cheek while me as usual become Jungshook. The third photo was taken where I turned around looking at him. The last photo was taken when he gave a peck on my lips.

I miss you, Namjoon. I really miss you, Namjoon. I may not good in expressing feelings, but I know how I feel for you. People say, we don't appreciate the person in front of us. They're right. I miss you and hoping you're with me now. I really want to see you but I can't. The situation wouldn't allow me.

I wiped away the tears on my cheek. I don't even realize when exactly I cried. I took the beer can and drank it until it empty. I shook the beer can on the counter one by one.

     "Huh, I drink all of them?" I cupped my cheeks.

It feels hot. I must be drunk. I brought the beer cans and put them into the trash can. I took my phone on the counter and walk lazily to the bedroom. I plopped myself on bed and zzzz....

---

(Hoseok's POV)

We went back to the dorm after 16 hours of practice. The day after tomorrow will be the first week for our comeback. I went to the kitchen to make hot drink. Namjoon as usual will come to the kitchen with his phone on his hand and sit at the dining table.

     "Seul-ah, what are you doing? Have you eaten already?" I glanced at Namjoon from where I stand.

     "Ah, you're laying on the bed now? Hmm... I wish I was there." He had a smug on his face.

     "Well, as usual the things I've always wanted to do. I want to do you, mark you with hickeys, fingering. Don't make me start."

Eww, this asshole really have balls to have dirty talk with Seul in the kitchen while otp? What the fuck is wrong with him? I just shook my head listening to the conversations which I can catch what Seul said to him even though I didn't hear her voice.

     "I know you don't mean it. And I know your response. You never stop giving me that face with middle finger. You know that your face looked like Hoseok if you do that. But that's what I feel right now. Have you listened to our new songs?" What? Where on earth her face looked like me?