54

Canada

(3rd person POV)

     "Wah, we're really at Niagara Falls. Yoongi hyung, snap our picture!" Jimin watched the waterfall amusingly.

     "Wait, I'm going to capture this. Damn, this is so beautiful." Yoongi keep clicking the capture button.

     "Jungkook-ah, you should update your Jungkook's Sight in Twitter later." told Taehyung.

     "When will Yoongi update his Suga's Sight? You didn't even post anything when we were in Europe." Seokjin whined while he keep taking pictures.

     "Jin hyung, you should understand. I want to save it for myself and my family. I want to make an album for them."

     "Wah, their son must be lucky." Hoseok complimented.

     "Of course. This is Min Yoongi and Kang Seulmin." Yoongi smirked while clicking the camera button

     "Can you please not bragging about us for once?" Seulmin rolled her eyes with her hands on her waist.

Seuljin laughed watching their reactions. She recorded them using video camera. Her hand  holding the camera, moved searching for Namjoon. She giggled seeing his husband frowned.

     "What's wrong, darling? You don't like this place?" She asked, playing with his hair.

     "It's not like that. I like this place. Correction, I love it. I even asked you to snap my pictures for KimDaily. We even snap our picture together here. It's just I want us alone here. Explain to me how we ended up here with them?" He frowned.

     "Aww, don't be like that. It would be a lie if I don't want us alone. But we had already go each places in Toronto. We had ice skating, we went to CN Tower. What else? In just 2 days, we got to spend our time together going anywhere." She turned around to watch BTS members doing their own activities. She zoomed in Yoongi and Seulmin walking together holding hands. "Besides, they don't disturb our privacy time in hotel right?" She glanced at him while.

     "You're right." He hugged Seuljin from behind, resting his chin on her head. "They don't disturb our time. Besides, it's hilarious to see them being excited and hyped up."

     "Look at them. Saying they're not going here for honeymoon, but they walk around while holding hands."

She pointed at the lovebirds walked and stopped at some point. Yoongi backhugged Seulmin while he held the camera to capture sceneries. Some of the visitors took pictures of them.

     "I heard from Yoongi hyung that they did it without protection."

     "Huh? She will be pregnant after that. They're not even married yet."

     "He plans to marry her after we finish our promotion."

     "Wah, really?"

     "Yup. It seems like our child and Yoongi hyung's will be in same age."

     "And of course our children are the oldest among them soon. We married quite earlier right?"

He laughed, agreeing her words. He tightened his hug. They remained silent enjoying the scenery. "Hey, married couple there. Let's take our pictures together." Hoseok yelled. They laughed at his diss, joining them.

---

Seoul

(Namjoon's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly as my arm pushed harshly over Seul. I saw her ran to the bathroom with her hand covered her mouth. I followed her to the bathroom. She bent her body over the sink, vomitting. I walked to her, rubbing her back.