24

(3rd person POV)

Namjoon peeked at Seuljin who drives with her pokerface, her eyes on the road. While he almost feel like his heart almost exploded because it was pounding so hard. He felt nervous for nothing, like it was a first meeting of bride's parents. They not even a couple, yet after all. He's still shocked with Seuljin's words.

     "Let's have lunch outside. My brother wants to meet me. And you also."

     "Wait, what?"

     "Just get ready. We should go by 12:30pm, so that we'll arrive around 1:00pm."

     "Okay."

Finally they arrived at Galleria Hotel (lol, what a random name) who directed by Kang Seungjoon, Kang Seuljin's brother. To be surprised, Namjoon didn't expect that they will have lunch at the restaurant's hotel.

They went to the counter, some of the restaurant staff surprised because of Namjoon's appearance in the restaurant. And that guy noticed it too.

      "May I know where's the table for three under Kang Seungjoon's reservation?" She asked with her formal tone.

     "Yes, follow me. This is?" The staff asked, and of course he knows right in front of him is the director's sister and Rap Monster.

She glanced at Namjoon for a while. "Our nephew from mother's family."

(Namjoon's POV: "What? Do I look like I'm a part of their family?")

They walked further until they arrived at the door of VIP room. They entered the private space for them which Namjoon realized, he soon will enter Seuljin's family full of respect and luxury. A real definition of born with silver spoon. Little did he know, Seungjoon also surprised with his appearance here.

They make the order first based on Seungjoon's recommendation. Namjoon at first, scared to make the order thinking about the price he will pay until Seungjoon convinced him to order since bills on him. Right after the staff left with their orders, Seungjoon squinted his eyes at his sister.

     "You bitch. I told you, you're supposed to bring your housemate here. Why do you bring a respected idol?" Seungjoon asked as they've ordered their food.

     "Oppa, I don't know if you're really smart or really stupid. You told me to bring my housemate. So, I brought him. This asshole..." She crossed her arms with her eyes glared at him.

Namjoon thought, wow, this siblings really. Both of them curse each other. He bowed slightly as her brother started to look up and down at him.

     "Your housemate is Kim Namjoon, BTS' Rap Monster?" Seuljin and Namjoon nodded slowly. "So, err... What should I call you?" He asked.

     "Oh, just call me Namjoon. No need to call my stage name." He answered as fast as he can.

Seungjoon chuckled, "Don't be so nervous. I don't eat people. We're just normal siblings, curse each other, hate each other and love each other. You can call me Seungjoon hyung."

     "Can I?" He nodded with smile. "I don't expect that you want to meet me, hyung. I mean, her housemate." He said.

     "I'm not that cruel to let you stay alone in the house. Besides, I want to know you because who knows you'll be my brother-in-law." Seungjoon simply answered ignoring his sister's deadly stare.

     "What the hell you're talking about? You know what, I'm going to the ladies. You guys can have guys talk."

Seuljin left the private space with small pouch from her handbag. Seungjoon laughed at his sister's reaction being salty with his words. While actually she secretly like it.