Theater Madness (pt.1)

"They have to come." Jasmine muttered looking over at the rows of seats slowly filling up. "I put my heart and soul into this play! Ladybug and Chat Noir will love it!"

"They are superheroes, little cousin." Chloe said looking bitterly at her nails like they didn't make them just like she wanted to. "I doubt they're coming. Remember last time with Theo? Ladybug didn't come and it broke his heart-he got akumatized. Do you want that, little cousin?"

Jasmine shook her head watching behind the red curtain. "No, but I just thought that-"

"Fine, give them a few more minutes, they'll make it." Chloe said walking away and when she thought Jasmine wouldn't here her she muttered, "Of course they're not coming."

"Your going to be Ladybug, Marinette, you can't dress up  nicely." Tikki said as Marinette browsed her closet to trying to find the perfect dress to wear. 

"What if I only put the mask?" Marinette asked. "Other than that nobody would notice the difference."

"Marinette..." Tikki said.

"Fine!" Marinette said and then, "Tikki, spots on!"

Ladybug wandered into the theater Jasmine, a close relative to Chloe, invited her to a play. Apparently, it was a play where she and Chat Noir defeated Hawkmoth. Ladybug was immediately invited and she said she would attend, last time, she didn't attend and that got Theo akumatized. She wasn't making the same mistake twice. Everybody stood up to meet her, cameras flashing with reporters with questions and even Alya was there getting the footage for the Lady-blog.

Her eyes scanned for Chat Noir, he wasn't there but he would be. Next, she focused for Adrian, but he wasn't there. Funny,  yet she saw Jasmine behind the curtain, the look of happiness as she shook Chloe's shoulder in surprise. Chloe looked petrified, her jaw dropped. She walked over to the stage and bowed to the audience then looked over at Jasmine who looked close to fainting.

"Hi." Jasmine said shyly.

"Hello." Ladybug replied and looked around. "I'm excited to see it."

 "Thank you." Jasmine said and looked behind Ladybug's shoulder. "Do you know if Chat Noir is coming?"

Ladybug sighed, of course the girl would be more excited in Chat Noir coming than she. She shrugged. "Of course he's coming, just give him a few more minutes."

"I don't have a few more minutes." Jasmine said, panic starting to rise to her throat. "The show needs to start now or else I won't have sufficient time for the play to finish."

"Go seat in the first row, Ladybug." Chloe said like she was the one doing the play. "The show will start now."

"But-" Jasmine said but nobody listened to her. She walked away backstage nimbly as Ladybug frowned and sat down, an empty seat for Chat Noir next to her.

"The play!" Adrian yelled sitting straight up in his bed, Plagg flying across the room. "Oh, Ladybug is going to kill me!"

He quickly stood up and muttered, "Plagg, claws out!"

Chat Noir exited his room quicker than anything else he had seen. How could he be so dumb? Not only Ladybug would kill him, but Chloe would. Adrian had said they would meet there and now neither of them was there. He would get killed by two girls-great day. He arrived at the theater and saw the play was already running.

He scanned the crowd for Ladybug and she was there, in the first row. Her blue-bell eyes sticked to the stage like it hypnotized her. He sat down next to her and muttered, "I'm sorry I'm late." When she didn't reply, he looked at her more carefully. Her eyes wouldn't move. "Okay, give me the silent treatment all you want-I'm sorry."