When I look at you

*picture and video are not mine* Enjoy! Chapters from now on will be 13+

Adrien raced up the stairs to hug his girlfriend from the back. Marinette gasped in surprise and turned around to face Adrien. Her blue-bell eyes dazzled in the morning sky. They had gotten back together a few days ago, and Adrien was't over the fact that Marinette was again his. He could run up and hug her anytime he felt like it, kiss her soft lips whenever he wanted to, and stroke his fingers through her hair anytime. Most people had grown used to the backstory they decided to apply on their relationship.

They believed Marinette broke up with Nathaneal-did they ever date?-and went immediately back with Adrien because she realized how much she loved him and Nathaneal, poor and filled with grief, went with Juleka. People believed it and Adrien was happy with that. 

"After school I thought we could go to your house, finish homework and then leave to the opera show Alya wanted us to go so much." Marinette said as she grabbed her books and packed them tightly into her backpack. Adrien leaned against the locker and nodded. "Nino's coming too-we can consider it as a double date."

Adrien nodded as Marinette closed her locker and they made their way to history. People observed them and usually waved at them. Marinette waved back as Adrien wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. Adrien was happy she was this close to him, that he could stretch his arm and find Marinette close. "Just tell Nino not to eat popcorn again. He chocked at least seven times on that movie."

Marinette laughed and waved at Alya and Nino entering the school. Chloe behind them giving Nathaneal a dirty look. Ever since Marinette told her friends Nathaneal's story, Alya and Chloe offered to kill Nathaneal, but Marinette decided it was best if he was happy with Juleka, after all, she didn't bring any hatred towards him. They gathered around and said hello to each other, Alya started rambling over how much her sister's cried that night.

"Did Master Fu call you last night?" Chloe interrupted abruptly, all eyes on her. She nodded and pulled out her phone, showing them the missed call from Master Fu. "I called him this morning but he didn't answer. I'm not okay with this."

"If Lila did something to Master Fu, Paris would be on flames now." Nino said.

Chloe shrugged. "I'm still not fine with the issue. I'll go and check on him after school. Enjoy your orchestra."

Without another word, she whirled around and started talking with Sabrina who had recently arrived.

Adrien groaned in frustration and threw his notebook to the side. Marinette was slumped against his lap, laughing through her pages as she studied math. If it wasn't for Marinette resting in his lap, he would've already rose to his feet and ran around his room in anger. He didn't understand math at all, Marinette here, looked completely relieved she was studying this and not another subject.

"Don't take it out on the notebook." Marinette teased, sitting straight and gazing into his eyes. "Math is sometimes hard."

"It's Spanish for me." Adrien admitted and Marinette smiled. "No, I'm going to fail Bustier's exam."

Marinette sighed and grabbed Adrien's notebook. "What is a radius?"

"An old term for radio?" Adrien asked and due to Marinette's smile, he let out a shaky laugh. "I helped you in chemistry! Help me with math!"

"Alya and Nino are coming in twenty minutes." Marinette informed him, checking her phone rapidly and shoving it back on his pocket. "Not to mention we need to pack for the movies. Alya sure is not buying us anything. You'll have the chips on your stomach and the drinks on your arms-"