Until you came

*picture isn't mine* Enjoy!

"Why would she want to talk to us individually?" Nathaneal asked, making little circles with his thumb at her palm as Marinette stared at a person, the dim light making it hard to see, throwing Aurora in her own cell and picking up Kim. The group of prisoners went quiet as the person took Kim away to talk to Volpina, the stolen one. Marinette still can't believe Trixx was stolen, what would become of Master Fu?  Marinette sat straight up, the bars already hurting her back over how much she had pressed against them to see Aurora whimper and collapse to her knees, alone in her cell. "Why are they keeping us separate?"

"To be honest I'm happy on the cell I'm in." Marinette said to the boy next to her who was smiling up at her. People just had those looks. The looks that would immediately made you speculate how much they loved you. The looks that would mirror thousands of emotions, all pass quicker than light before their eyes. Marinette smiled back, Nathaneal's eyes expanding as she grew closer and touched his shoulder with her left hand, the free one that wasn't wrapped around his. "Have you found out how to draw yet?"

Nathaneal nodded and stepped aside. From the little moonlight entering Nathaneal's cell, Marinette could see had picked up a couple of rocks and decided to make art with them. Scatted across the stone floor was a mirror showing herself. The same kind of unique shade of her eyes were smiling up at her. In Nathaneal's drawing, Marinette had her ponytails down, her wavy, short hair falling down with graceful curls. The tips of her hair grazed her shoulders. She was wearing a pink, short and summer dress with a vintage pattern on it's hem and a red, cherry belt surrounding her stomach.

She had a diadem stopping locks of her hair from reaching her face and had heels the same color of her belt and diadem. Marinette had red flowers in her hands in the drawings and she looked as happy as possible. Like there was no Hawkmoth. Like there was no other blond boy destroying her heart. 

Like Marinette had never received the miraculous.

"I didn't think I captured your essence right." Nathaneal said and Marinette almost punched him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's perfect!" Marinette cried out and yapped at him. "I would never do these kinds of things, not even if I draw a little bit. Nat, seriously, it's gorgeous. I loved it."

Nathaneal smiled to himself and put his two hands around the bars, wrapping around the same bars her hands were in. They pressed their foreheads to each other and Marinette was traveled to another dimension were nothing dark came, like she was teleport ed to what humans called paradise, Nathaneal's steady breath and alive heartbeat. She sighed and kissed his nose, then leaned back and stared at his masterpiece. "What are we going to do?"

"What Parisians normally do," Nathaneal said, taking in a shaky breath. "Wait for the superheros to sort everything out."

Marinette went rigid as Nathaneal put his face between the bars, looking at her like there was no other beauty in the world. "They've been absent for a long while, we should save ourselves."

"Were up against a real miraculous holder." Nathaneal reminded her. "Unless your secretly one too, I'm not sure anything is getting us seven out."

Marinette blushed. "Me? A miraculous holder? Does that make Miss Bustier Hawkmoth?"

Nathaneal chuckled and leaned back, his head hitting the bars, giving Marinette his back. "I don't if I can last here any longer. I'd like a shower once in a while and better food than they give to us. What plans do you think they have for us anyway?"

Marinette shrugged. "Whatever it is, it's not good."

"Chat, what are you doing?" asked Queen Bee as Chat Noir jumped off the roof and slammed his stick, it's purpose for hitting Volpina, but instead her flute. They two sticks connected and Chat Noir landed on his feet as the tension was broken. She sighed in frustration as she jumped off the building, Green Shell whooping and hollering next to her. They landed on the pavement without a single scratch and approached Chat and Volpina. Crystal landed on the other side of the fight, grabbing Manon's arm and pulling her away before she'd get damaged.