The Agreste family

"Thank you," The young girl said as Isabella smiled, picked her bag and walked through the streets of Paris. Sure, she'd had a shooting in three minutes and would arrive late just like always, but her producer would make an exception. Today, she was more cheerful than usual. Her eyes would gleam at whatever light they would receive. Her producer mentioned she would model Gabriel Agreste clothes, never seen them, but definitely heard of them.

Paris was such a beautiful city, in her opinion, everything was connected to everything. She arrived at her studio not that late, only five this time. Her producer, Andy, looked at her incredibly angry then managed to calm down and take her into her fitting room.

"Gabriel Agreste is serious business, Isabella." He answered as the make up artists started to apply their magic on her face. "No messing around."

She smiled. "I will handle Mr. Agreste the way I want to handle him. My friendship with the designer is not exactly meant to come out to the public and if he hates me or loves me, nothing will affect my career."

Andy scoffed. "Exactly how would it not affect your career? If Gabriel talks bad of you-"

"I believe every person should not hold prejudice against others," Isabella said, noticing how red Andy had gotten. "So those who want to contact me should see the way I work by themselves. Run away now,  I'm changing."

"Mr. Agreste, this is Isabella." Andy said standing in the middle of those two unknown soulmates. Isabella raised her eyes to  meet Gabriel's who were grey, but with a much more meaning than that. She smiled and offered him her hand and he took it lightly, only to jerk it back the moment their skins touched. Despite working with him, Isabella knew first impressions were everything to most people and hers with Mr. Agreste had just been a disaster. "She works in a...peculiar way, but don't worry. I'll make sure she follows your rules."

He smiled. "I don't have any rules. Just model and make my clothes look gorgeous on you."

She smiled back. "I can handle that."

Gabriel positioned her in the middle of the set, the buildings of Paris as a background as she grabbed the yellow sunhat Andy told her to wear and looked at the camera, offering a smile. She loved modeling, but she wouldn't make a career out of it. To be honest, Isabella only wanted to fall in love, marry and have children whom she'd love too. She wanted to be kind, honest, and fair-all these ideas the world had gotten wrong. 

She didn't need to act pretty to the camera, Isabella's natural beauty splattered out. Gabriel observed her closely as she waved her hat, as she spun around, the aqua blue dress creating ripples and her yellow heels dancing. Isabella had a few yellow bracelets, the same color as the hat and the heels, on her right arm-but it all added up to her beauty. She made everything work.

After a three hour photo-shoot, Isabella was told to go home, that her service would no longer be needed and that she was wonderful. Even if she was flattered by all the comments, she wanted to hang around in case a few other pictures might be needed. She paced through the hallways, as Duusu popped out of her bag.

"You did great, Isa!" Her kwami said, pride flashing across her incredibly and indescribable blue eyes. 

Isabella smiled down at her kwami and snuggled her with her cheek. "Thanks, Duusu, now hide, others may be listening."

Duusu obeyed and hide in the bag. Isabella had convinced herself going home might probably be the best idea. At turning because of a corner, she bumped into Gabriel who looked shocked and dropped dozens of his papers, all scattering down at the ground. She apologized to him and with his help, picked them up and handed them back to him. "I should've seen where I was going."