Panic attack (pt. 2)

Heaven didn't seem that nice anymore.

Not after he kissed Ladybug.

He wanted to express to her, if this was the last time they were ever going to see each other, talk to each other, be with each other, he wanted it to count. At first, he thought his lips crashing down to hers would come out too harshly but then he figured out she was kissing back. Ladybug was kissing him back.

SHE WAS KISSING HIM BACK!

If they were't in a life/death situation, he would've fangirled hardcore. His hands moved to her back and pulled her close to kiss her harder as if that would've done something with the enviorment. Ladybug's hands moved into his hair and tangled her fingers around his curles avoiding the ears at all cost. 

It was heaven, Chat Noir was sure he'd already died and was in heaven...or he was just kissing the girl he loved. If it was his last moments on Earth, he wanted to tell Ladybug who he truly felt, if words weren't enough for him, his lips would be. He was soft and tender, at least that was what he tried to be and to his surprise, Ladybug was just the same as tender as he wished. Her lips had always been paradise for him...but now that he got to live in it-he never wanted to leave.

She pulled a part and gazed into his eyes. "It's gone."

"What's gone?" He asked looking as her blue-bell eyes scanned all his face. 

"The panic attack." She said and lightly kissed him again, a simple brush of lips. "You made it go away."

Just then, the giant punched down the last remaining block of concrete, seperating the two super heroes over with a cloud of dust. Chat Noir couldn't see anything, his heart hurt with the impact just like every other muscle in his body, but he didn't care. Even if he lost a limb, he wouldn't have cared-he only needed to know if Ladybug was fine.

Hearing her voice was the only safety he needed.  

When he did, his heart leaped with joy, but also with worry. He heard a war cry as he saw Ladybug's yo-yo come out and wrap it around the gian't neck, she pulled it down casuing the giant to fall, the gruond shook while doing so and Chat Noir found it hard enough to stand. She took the ring and broke it into two, revealing the purple akuma.

She caught and yelled, "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Turning Paris back to it's normal state, everybody cheering and shouting at Ladybug and Chat Noir. He stood up slowly, Ladybug doing the same. They were about ten feet away, he ran towards her, open arms as she in unison did the same. Their bodies crashed as both of them fell to the ground, the reporters looking at them, jaw dropped.

Chat was on top of her and he could finally see she was crying, not of sadness but of joy.

Chat Noir rolled his eyes and helped her stand up, then hugged her tightly. She hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulder, then pulled apart as both of them gazed into each other's eyes.

He bowed and kissed her hand, her knuckles shaking with the touch. He stood up and his hand moved to cup her chin and put their foreheads together. "Took you long enough."

Ladybug nuged him in the rips. "Don't push it."

They kissed. 

For a moment, nothing in the world exsited other than Chat Noir and Ladybug in his arms. He realized people were still watching them, but he didn't care. He had Ladybug, Ladybug had him. He had seen people say cheesy thing about love, how when you kissed that person, you fell in love with them over and over again. He didn't think it was true until he kissed Ladybug again.

It was his dream, for her to finally realize she loved him and for him to love her. They kissed long enough for one reporter to clear their throat, and they pulled apart, breatheless.

"To be continued." He said, his fingers interlacing with hers.

She nodded as the reporters overwhelmed them with quetions, more about the kiss than the fact that their mayor was just akumatized.