Blue-bell eyes

4 months later...

Adrien paced down his room, his head hurting again. Too much had happened when he awoke from the comma, the car crash ending his father's life. For example, an old man stood on his doorway when he and his mother, who came back at hearing he was injured, and demanded to enter their house to get something of his. His mother let him in like he was his grandfather, he took a little Chinese box and stormed out.

Too much had happened since he awoke.

Adrien could go to school with Chloe. Everybody stared at her coldly, but Adrien liked her enough to date her. Two months together and they haven't aged a day. There were other people in the class he liked like a boy named Kim and Max, they were his best friends, but his sworn enemies were those two love birds, Alya and Nino who barely spoke a word but were harsh with Chloe. His duty as a boyfriend was to hate everybody who hated her.

"They lost a person close to them." Lila said the other day. Lila was her best girl friend. Notice that spot between the two words? Adrien knew Chloe would freak if he dated Lila at least one, but it always crossed his head. These girls weren't pretty enough, not even Chloe who was gorgeous to him. "I know the girl, but you don't."

He leaned back. "So, it was a girl. Was it Nino's girlfriend?"

Lila shook her head. Today, she seemed less like herself. She didn't flirt with Adrien and put her sassy smile, instead, she looked sad like the girl's death almost hurt her. Her green eyes scanned him and when she realized he was thinking about it, she shook her head again. "No, Alya and Nino are still dating. This loss has bonded them together. You should've heard."

"It started with M, I'm not sure." Adrien said and laughed. "I really don't care. Whoever died, it probably was because Alya and Nino bored her to death."

"Don't say that." snapped Juleka from behind him in the library. 

Lila shot her a worried glance, something she might never do to people and Juleka disappeared. Adrien spun around to face Lila picking up her books. He frowned. "What are you doing? We still need to study for the Chemistry test."

"When you don't act too much like Chloe, call me." Lila snapped, grabbing her phone and whipping her hair backwards. "Adrien Agreste is my best friend, not the main version of Chloe."

Adrien arched his eyebrow like she was kidding, but Lila disappeared from the library as quickly as her mood changed. 

Adrien walked around Paris, incredibly bored. He passed a bakery with bright golden letters. He stared down at the little grave on the edge of it. It didn't have a picture, but it had the words, "We miss you every passing moment, Marinette." So that was the girl everybody was talking about. He heard a certain death had come, but he never knew who they were talking about. He had amnesia on his comma, everything to him seemed weird.

Not to mention the car crash that ended Natalie's, Gorilla's and his father's life.

He gave up in staring at the grave that had before wrapped him in curiosity and walked back to his mansion, he greeted his mom who smiled at him and plastered him with kisses, and walked up to his room. There, he closed his eyes, and let the sleepiness take over him.

"What are you doing?" A voice said that made his heart leap. Adrien at first thought it was Chloe, but then seeing it was another girl with blue-bell eyes and navy blue hair. In his opinion, she was immediately more attractive than Chloe who depended on make up to make her seen pretty, this girl didn't seem to have anything. Adrien smiled awkwardly as he looked down, realizing he was covered in flour, he looked up at the girl to see her blue hair a mess, but still pretty, and her pajama pants. "Adrien, it's the middle of the night."