Forever yours (Ladrien special)

*picture isn't mine* Enjoy!

6 months before...

He paced back and forward. It had been a week since he and Ladybug talked, since he kissed her and since he got the mad idea of talking to his father. He wasn't sure if he was going to do it, his father would never understand the feelings that floated around when he was with her. It was like having two hearts, doubling the amount of oxygen in his lungs, twice the amount of blood circulating through his veins. Plagg, siting on his bed, looked up at him and scoffed. "You can't go through with it, Adrien. Your father would never agree."

"His my father," Adrien said gently, Plagg flying to meet his eyes. "He would understand what he passed through when he first fell in love."

"I don't know." Plagg said uneasily, for the first time not looking back towards his cheese. "Why don't you think about it longer? Your father is a hard man, Adrien, and that's not you talking. I've seen him myself, I've seen the way he lashes out at Natalie and the gorilla. He misses something from his heart and loving Ladybug and confessing it to him won't do anything."

"It would take weight off my shoulders." Adrien said and slump in his couch. "When I was young, Plagg, my mom would sit next to me and we'd watch Dumbo or something, but I wouldn't focus on the movie, I'd focus on the angel beside me. That's why when some people talk about Mary Poppins and I have no idea what they're talking about."

He looked over at his window. It was a silly rumor Kim and Max decided to spread across the school. Put a paper outside on your window saying 'There's movies and popcorn inside.' Ladybug would appear. He'd try it every night, and she never would, not even when she was patrolling. Then, he would attack neon lights on his window. He usually, on patrol nights, when Ladybug hadn't invited him, Adrien would stay awake, looking at his window and eating his popcorn slowly and sadly until she never showed up.

She never will.

The kiss on the roof only meant one thing-she loved or maybe liked Chat Noir. Not Adrien. Never Adrien.

"Adrien?" A gentle voice said he recognized as heroic. He shot Plagg an alarmed look and his kwami flew behind his pillows. From the window he had put the note with the neon lights, Ladybug appeared her slim and angelic figure stepping into his room. His heart leaped as his lips turned into a enormous smile. He extended out the popcorn bowl and she giggled, god, his heart could no longer take the cuteness. She took it willingly and sat down on his couch, crossed her legs and stared at the blank TV. "I don't came here to talk. I like food and movies."

Adrien laughed and sat down next to her and put on the TV. There, the image of the Titanic flashed and Ladybug gasped. Adrien flashed a nervous look at her but she shook it away by putting more popcorn into her mouth. As the movie carried, Adrien noticed Ladybug had tears in her eyes the moment Jack and Rose met. He laughed at her crying and ended up with a people shoved up his face and constantly being shushed by Ladybug who seemed hypnotized into the movie more and more.

"You like it?" Adrien asked. "My mother loved this movie.  I remember we used to sit down and I was the one that had to hold her while she was crying. Same thing happened in the Notebook and Les Miserables..."

"They're beautiful." Ladybug said and sniffled. Her suit gleaming with the moonlight. "I'm a softy for these kinds of movies. They always get me."

"Because of the movie or-?"

"They teach girls love can happen." said Ladybug, her eyes lost for a couple of milliseconds. "It shows them there are guys out there that can be gentle and kind and don't only talk to them because of their looks, because they want to hook up with them as quickly as possible. It teaches them love is a precious treasure that takes time to find, it teaches them it's not only kissing and hugging, it's more than that and it doesn't necessarily has to end happily."