Carved secrets

*picture isn't mine* Enjoy!

Lady Misfortune rose to lock eyes with the beauty in front of her. She had this talk with Hawkmoth several times, how she would have power to bring back his long, lost wife and another power which she had to remain secret. Both of her powers were secrets, but still, the peacock miraculous holder was something that would clearly  make the super heroes gasp.

The miraculous holder had blonde hair tied in a side, low ponytail. The peacock mask was the color of green and blue and a little peacock feather in the middle, standing in the spot where the nose and forehead connected. Her suit was very much different from anything she'd seen. The holder had a cape of turquoise feathers and a blue suit underneath. The gloves were the same ombre color the mask had.

"Lady Misfortune." She spat at the older woman who was insanely beautiful. Lady Misfortune could imagine more than Hawkmoth racing after her. "You are under my control."

She sighed. "Of course he would do something like that. My dear girl, you are full of goodness and bravery in your heart. Why waste in on Hawkmoth?"

"He promised me things Master Fu would never promise me." She snapped as the peacock miraculous shook her head. "I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with you. Summoning takes a lot of my energy."

"Hawkmoth is using you. He wants the powers and only the powers." The peacock miraculous lowered her gaze. "Don't you have anybody out there that can change you back? Someone that can be your anchor?"

"Nobody loves me." replied Lady Misfortune.

Expect Alya....she was better off without anyway.

Expect Nino...it's been weird ever since he told you he loved you.

Expect her parents...they think their daughter is a disappointment and a klutz.

Expect Tikki...she's seen thousands of Ladybugs like you. 

Expect Chat Noir...he's a player, he might as well be cheating on you in this moment.

Expect Adrien....does he even know you exist?

"And I love nobody." She snapped, her voice quivering.

The peacock sighed and offered her hand. "My name is Crystal Blue."

Lady Misfortune leaned back. "Why that?"

"The jewels around my suit are made out of crystal and blue...well, look at it." She said, smiling up at Lady Misfortune who frowned. Crystal Blue hovered her hand and finally let it drop on her shoulder, chills shivering down her body like she was transmitting goodness into her. "I don't know what Hawkmoth said to you, promised you. I've been perhaps his biggest trick. I was tricked by him, his words, his promises and it endangered the people I love, the person I love-my son. Every time I was trapped in my prison, I thought of him regretting every moment I didn't have with him. I'm not fully here, it's like I'm a ghost, but I'm a good one and I can tell you what you're doing is not doing anything but destroying yourself."

Lady Misfortune sniffled. "That's what people don't understand! I'd destroy myself to fix others."

"Which is exactly why you should listen to me, to Master Fu and your partners." Crystal Blue said softly. Her voice was calm, like a mixture of rocky waves crashing into shore, a kind of sound that would just allow you to close your eyes and think of the most valuable memory you held. "I don't know why you were akumatized, but darkness won't do anything but hold you back."

Lady Misfrotune had tears staining the corner of her eyes. "I-I don't know how to fix things."

Crystal Blue wrapped her hand around Lady Misfortune's, staring deeply into her blue-bell eyes. "I can de-evlie people, but for that, you must take me out of my prison. Do it without Hawkmath knowing, the amount of power you have within you can save thousands of people trapped like me. My prison is in the AGreste mansion, Gabriel Agreste's office."