What would you risk for love?

*picture isn't mine* Enjoy!

Chat Noir's mind swirled. Risk his miraculous into Hawkmoth's hand and he would lose Ladybug, but if he gave his miraculous, Paris would lose. He couldn't afford that, not to mention Hawkmoth was also choking this new superhero he had no idea who she was. The back of his mind told him to save everything and everybody, but it wasn't that easy.

Ladybug, Hawkmoth had cleared her suit so he could see it was truly her, continued not breathing, clutching to his arms tight like it was the end of the world and she was deeply scared. He wanted, more than anything, to save her-that was out of the question, but he couldn't give his miraculous. Plagg hadn't just become something huge to him, but it was his duty to protect Paris.

"Tick-tock super heroes." Hawkmoth said with an evil grin, he lifted his arm and Ladybug was thrown towards him, separating both of them as she landed on the ground next to him, her eyes wide as she started making choking noises. "What will it be? Let's make this even harder!" He took away the miraculous from the peacock holder, a blue wave coming out to make out the silhouette of his mom.

His mom.

 The woman that loved him enough to know he wanted to go to school. The woman that listened to him and cared for him, not treating him like a young god his father had brought down to heaven. And all this time, she was sitting right under his nose, right into Hawkmoth's control. What was he doing with her? Did he do anything? Harm her? 

Queen Bee acted quickly, her bees moving in sync to attack at Hawkmath, but his butterflies seemed as equally strong as the bees, the two species falling down dead. She gasped and locked eyes with Hawkmoth, they all knew they were utterly defenseless. 

"Stop hurting them!" Chat Noir yelled taking a step forward to Hawkmoth. From behind him, Ladybug shook her head and attempted to crawl at him, but Hawkmoth's cane suddenly turned into a blade, ripping part of her suit away, a deep wound forming under it. The sight of her blood, her sign of pain, broke something insdie him. "I have to do it, look at you. You're hurt."

Hawkmoth laughed as Chat Noir lifted his fingers to take off his ring, thousands of memories sprang towards him. Without Plagg, he would've never met Ladybug, never would've imagined Adrien was capable of doing more than just posing and having girls swoon over him. If it hadn't been for Plagg, his life wouldn't have changed for the better. He couldn't risk that.

But Ladybug...

Chat Noir swallowed and jerked his hand back, fixing his eyes on Hawkmoth. If he could only get his hands on the miraculous, he did something stupid and actually grabbed it. His hands gripped tightly on the moth miraculous, Hawkmoth smiling down at him. Chat Noir grabbed the miraculous and attempted to push it away from his control, but it was stuck. He couldn't do it.

Hawkmoth kicked his stomach and sent him hurtling to Green Shell and Volpina who thankfully caught him. Ladybug's cheeks had turned red, the same color her suit.

"I love you, Chat Noir." She had said before she kissed him, before she took what seemed worse than a bullet for him. She risked everything for love, for him. Chat Noir never imagined Ladybug would return his feelings, but now that she did, he couldn't just simply walk away and let her die. Death for her was worse punishment for him than her. It meant he couldn't die with her.

"What would I risk for love?" Chat Noir asked out loud walking towards Hawkmoth once more, a new pulse of energy roaming from inside. "I would risk everything for love, just like Ladybug did. You, whoever, you would do nothing for love. You prefer to have such power and let everyone you seem to love back in your world to perish. So I don't care if you take my miraculous, take my stomach or my live or my eyes, anything you do won't affect my vision of love. I can, will do, and am doing everything for love."