One

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (: Please comments and vote for this story! Love you guys, enjoy!

Pic aside is how Harry and Louis look in the story!

//

Harry groaned when he felt the first vibration of his phone rattle the bed before it turned into a loud ringing sound signaling the wake of his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly before rolling onto his back, another dramatic groan escaping him. He blinked up at the ceiling and wiped his eyes, hoping to rub off the sleep.

He patted around the bed until he found his phone charging next to his pillow, quickly turning the alarm off and holding the phone above his face. The brightness of the screen blinded him for a brief moment. He lowered the brightness so it wasn't blinding and noticed there was an unread message on the front screen. None of the messages sent were from Reid, his boyfriend - which wasn't ideal. Reid had lost touch ever since the move, and Harry had hoped that there would be some comforting message from his boyfriend instead of this radio silence. The message he did receive was from Cara, the only one from the group who actually kept in touch, and even then that was wearing thin.

The move had been tough, and Harry was hoping that he would have the support of his friends and boyfriend as he made this big adjustment. It had been pretty lonely since he left, and all his unanswered text messages were becoming a tad stressful. His anniversary with Reid was coming up at the end of the week, and Harry didn't want to head in to it without talking to his boyfriend at least one time. Losing touch with one another was not how he pictured his two years with Reid to go.

As stubborn as Harry liked to be, he had to give in for the sake of their relationship. The last message he sent was almost a week ago, and he had been waiting for Reid to send something else. It never came, so he pulled up his contact and decided to send him a text message to break the silence that had been lingering.

Harry: Good morning! I miss you. Have a good first day of school. Lots of love. xxx

After he pressed send, Harry waited impatiently to see if he would get a response. The three dots in the bottom corner never showed, and his message was once again left unanswered. Harry rolled his eyes as he tossed his phone off to the side, already feeling his mood dropping. It was his first day at a new school, and his boyfriend wouldn't talk to him. Great. He slowly rolled off the bed with great resistance, his body feeling heavy and exhausted as he walked towards the bathroom to get freshened up.

The reflection looking back at Harry was not someone he entirely recognized. He looked defeated, upset, and tired. Nothing of that social butterfly his mother would always call him. Harry looked quite pitiful, and he hated that he felt sorry for himself. It was just a new school. He was only going to be there for a year before graduating. It really wasn't that big of deal. So what if his friends and boyfriend stopped talking to him? Everyone had a busy life. He didn't need to be catered to all the time. He was fine. He just needed to get dressed and get through the first day.

Once Harry dressed in jeans and a flannel, he walked down the steps to join his mother in the kitchen. There was a pot of coffee that had already been brewed, and his mother poured him a cup while he made a bowl of cereal. The two joined at the kitchen table and ate breakfast together in silence. It was the peacefulness he needed before walking into the hellfire of being the new student at school. After they finished, Harry left with a kiss to his mother's cheek. The drive to North Bridge wasn't too far from their new home. He could walk if he wanted to. When he pulled into an open car spot in front of the school building, he put his vehicle in park and looked out the front window.