Eight

Warning: smutty smut smut.  

//

Harry was weak. He was so-so-so weak.

One text from Louis after school, and he was ready to strip all his clothes for him. It started out as a simple meet-up to work on their assignment for music, but little did Harry know that it was intended for much more than that. He wasn't even sure how it started.

One second, the two of them were walking up to his bedroom, then the next, the door was shutting, the lights were off, and Harry was falling back on the bed with Louis on top of him. It felt so easy - so natural - and Harry was way too weak to stop or prevent it. He has come to learn that Louis was addicting, every single good and bad part of him.

Louis' hands were trailing up and down the sides of his waist, bunching the material of his shirt up to his chest so that his belly was exposed. Harry shivered when the cool air of the room hit his heated skin. Louis' lips trailed from the side of his neck to down his chest, spreading lots of light, fluttery kisses until he was moving up to his mouth. Harry quickly caught the next kiss eagerly, fingers curling into the back of Louis' head to pull on his hair. Louis moved his hands from Harry's belly to the underside of his back, hiking him up closer so their bodies could press together.

They were down to their shirts and boxers, but clothes felt like too much at the moment, and Harry was getting desperate. He could feel Louis' cock fattening up where it rested against his hip, and his own was starting to strain uncomfortably in his pants. As Louis began licking into his mouth, Harry hiked up a leg around his waist to pull him closer, rubbing their groins and eliciting a delicious moan from the boy. Harry smirked in response.

"Come on," he whispered, pulling back just a little, watching Louis' blue eyes slowly make their appearance.

He looked at Harry for a moment and smiled, almost amusedly, before diving back down to kiss along the column of his neck. Harry could feel the slight sting and burn from where he was sucking a love bite into his skin, and he couldn't resist tilting his head the opposite way to give Louis more room.

Although it felt great, he was still wanting more. He could only handle so much foreplay until he felt like he would combust. Harry wanted to get fucked, okay? He was single - slightly obsessed with the man on top of him - and all he could think about was Louis' cock. It had been forever since the last time they had sex. Like barely a week.

So, to take the matter into his own hands, Harry pulled away. He groaned as he rolled out from underneath Louis so he could flip their positions. He pushed Louis back on the mattress and quickly positioned himself, so he was sitting in his lap. His thighs hugged wonderfully against his hips, and he could see the lovely little happy trail from Louis' belly button down to his boxers.

Now that Harry was sitting on top of him, he could really feel how hard Louis was. It just made him that much more desperate. So he took his shirt off and tossed it over his shoulder. Then he rose up on his knees and started pulling his boxers off, blue eyes never once leaving his body.

"You seem pretty eager," Louis commented, licking his lips once Harry was finally naked. He relaxed against the pillows and rested his arms behind his head, smirking, glancing down at his own boxers that were still on.

"I'm horny," Harry responded, slightly agitated. Louis snorted as Harry gripped the waistline of his boxers before he was maneuvering them down his legs. Louis had to lift up a little to help get them all the way off. "Shirt, please," he demanded.