Thirty One

Some fun smutty smut. It really should only go up for their relationship. They already his rock bottom. LOL 

Unless ..... 

Nah jk. Things should be smooth as butter.

//

Over the past several months, Harry had felt a mix of many different emotions. It would range from anxious, to nervous, to stressed, to worried, to sometimes happy, to overwhelmed and upset. It was never one feeling for a prolonged amount of time that he could ever get used to. It usually all circled around the complications of his relationship with Louis.

Now, things were different. Their relationship was different. Louis was different. His mixed feelings of emotions were different.

Harry was nervous, and a little bit stressed, in a mixture of anxious and happy for an entirely completely different reason than what he was used to. Louis was taking him on a date, an actual proper date now that they were officially boyfriends. They were going out in public, to a place near their school and home where people they knew could possibly see them. And that didn't seem to bother Louis at all.

So far, the two of them were in the car together. Louis was driving them - to a place that Harry had no idea of. Their hands were locked together over the console, and the radio played softly in the background. His leg was minimally bouncing, but not enough for Louis to notice. They exchanged glances with one another every so often, and Harry smiled each time to help keep the nerves at bay.

Again, what was he nervous for? They were simply going on a date. They weren't even dressed fancy, so he knew they weren't going somewhere relatively nice. They were dressed casual, which meant what was planned wasn't something to be nervous about. Harry hated how he was always in such a mental mess.

When Louis finally pulled into the parking lot, he felt somewhat relieved and confused. First off, they weren't at a restaurant. Secondly, they were not at the mall, which already accounted for a better date than the past ones. And third, they were at a bowling alley. This was definitely not what Harry was expecting when Louis rang him up the night before about going on a date.

"Babe, why do you look like that?"

Harry turned from the window and looked at him, realizing that his eyebrows were furrowed together. He eased his expression with a smile. "Bowling?"

Louis shrugged as he turned into an open parking spot. "What's wrong with that?"

"Are we children?" Harry giggled, teasing.

Louis rolled his eyes, turning off the ignition and stepping out of the car. Harry followed behind and met him outside, nibbling on his bottom lip as he reached to grab his hands, swinging them in between their bodies.

"It's not just a bowling alley," Louis scolded, yanking Harry closer.

"Really?"

"There's an arcade, laser tag, and a roller rink."

Harry gasped. "Oh my. You really outdid yourself, Mr. Tomlinson."

"This is a top-notch date if I do say so myself."

Harry giggled as he leaned in to press a kiss to the side of his jaw. "I only say so if I kick your ass at bowling." He pulled back and walked towards the front entrance of the building.

The two walked up to the front podium, and Louis ordered a bowling lane for them to start at. After they got their shoe sizes, they walked down the long aisle of lanes until they reached the farthest one on the end. Louis switched out his shoes and hurried over to the bar to order food and drinks. Harry made busy by inputting their names on the monitor, smiling widely when the boy returned with a pitcher of beer and two glasses. He immediately frowned upon returning.